Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: BBT VI - RV Reservations  (Read 6120 times)

bigdogsgal

• Old Timer
BBT VI - RV Reservations
« on: February 14, 2009, 10:57:57 AM »

Please reply to this post if you are reserving RV Spot at BBT VI.  We have 15 spots on hold so reply ASAP to reserve!  Campers, no need to reply as I am only tracking RV Spots.  you can pitch a tent and pay when you show up 
All RV spots are equipped with full hookups.

There has been a request for tent campers to reserve RV spot.  This ok but you will have to pay the RV camping fee.

Reservations already made:

1. Bigdog and Bigdogsgal
2. Txcajun and Vanessa
3. Crewsn and Crewsnchic
4. Snake
5. Hookem   (added 2/17/09)
6. KCameron007  (added 2/17/09
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 05:41:34 PM by bigdogsgal »

'05 1800F Black Cherry Red Spec 3

hookem

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Port Neches, Texas
Re: BBT VI - RV Reservations
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 04:17:03 PM »

We have our reservations made with the park.  I assume this is what you are asking?
Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
Ronald Reagan

Dusty

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 05:17:08 AM »

:couch:
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 06:54:03 PM by Dusty »

bigdogsgal

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 11:58:57 AM »

Guys,

I have the reservation and am maintaining the list.  I have worked out a deal this year where I will maintain the list and ensure we are covered so please do not reserve with the park.  Reserve your space on this post otherwise it won't be counted in the space reserved.  As it stands right now, I have 15 spots held. 

I will be giving them the final list week before so they know who to sign in.  And, you will have to pay the park when you check in.

thanks,
Geri

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 12:18:10 PM »

We have our reservations made with the park.  I assume this is what you are asking?

hookem,

I may be off base here, but a reservation with the park is not necessary because the entire area that we will occupy is already reserved. If they took your money they shouldn't have. The area was reserved by Randy in his name for the TexasXriders right after last years Sprang Thang. This includes all RV spots in our area. Gerri is keeping track so that we don't get more RV'S than there are spaces.

If ya'll were wanting to be in a different section of the park, then that's a different scenario and you did good by registering with the park.

If I'm right, I would like Brock to add another star to my avatar.  :rofl:

Bill, I think you are at the wrong park!!! :ohwow: :ohwow: :notworthy: :notworthy: :cuss: :banghead: :cuss: :bikerider:  on this one!!    Now if you want to go to the Coloradical this year PLEASE RIDE WITH US!!!! :cuss: :c :c :thumbup:
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

bigdogsgal

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2009, 04:40:15 PM »

dusty,

I have been out on the four wheeler and it dawned on me that you are speaking about Spring thing.  Randy made those reservations and is tracking attendance in another thread  :)

This reservation is for BBT - Fredericksburg.

Hookem, confirm you are looking at BBT reservation and I will add you to the list for BBT. 

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2009, 05:04:18 PM »

Ok, I am getting a little confused here.  We are firming up our plans to come to BBT.  We will be in a tent.  Do I make reservations with anyone?
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2009, 05:56:06 PM »

The area was reserved by Randy in his name for the TexasXriders right after last years Sprang Thang.

So we should say we are with Dipshi*?

:stickpoke: :couch:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2009, 06:05:04 PM »

Lucky, tent campers DO NOT need to make reservations either here or with the campsite. The reason my name is on the reservation list is that most of the area to camp in is on a hillside....not a great place to sleep. I decided to reserve a RV spot (flat ground) for some of us to pitch a tent in.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 08:19:54 PM by snake »
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2009, 06:15:47 PM »

I'm coming and I'm pitching - don't care where that might be planing to be there early so should be able to pick a good spot.  ;D ;D
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2009, 06:24:55 PM »

To those new members/bbter's. "EARLY" would be Thursday night...usually about 60-80 of us are there Thursday night for a pre-BBT dinner together, usually at Mamacitas in Fredricksburg.
We will do it again this year. "Real early" is Wednsday, usualy only about 5 or six there then.
     420! Yeah, baby!

bigdogsgal

• Old Timer
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2009, 06:35:13 PM »

Snake,
I need to call and ensure this is ok.  I tried Saturday but my contact wasn't in so for now no guarantee you can reserve a RV spot.  I'll post an update when I get an answer.

and... please don't shoot the messenger if it's bad news.

as for the rest of ya... tent campers don't need to reserve.  You can let us know when you show up and pay the $9 night fee.  We are collecting and paying the park as we did last year.

bigdogsgal

Dusty

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2009, 06:52:20 PM »

dusty,

I have been out on the four wheeler and it dawned on me that you are speaking about Spring thing.  Randy made those reservations and is tracking attendance in another thread  :)

This reservation is for BBT - Fredericksburg.

Hookem, confirm you are looking at BBT reservation and I will add you to the list for BBT. 

My bad, you are exactly right, I had Spring Thing on the brain. 1,000 Appologises. I'm going to delete my post so I don't confuse anyone else. Sorry guys.  :banghead:

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2009, 08:01:57 PM »

So, are you saying I CAN't or MAY NOT be able to rent a RV spot? If I pay for a rv spot, whether or not I put a RV in it, it is mine to use. As long as tent campers pay their tent fees, I don't see a problem. But I guess we'll see what Levi says.
Call me: Confused in Texas. Ask him if they are now letting campers camp somewhere besides the area we were confined to last year please. If we can camp around, no problem. I'll save paying them the RV money. By the way... I checked with a rv rental place after I saw this... For 125 a day a bumper pull trailer can be set up that sleeps about 5....Queen bed, fold out couch and two biunk beds. $112.50 if reserved before the end of the month. Complete with outside grill and sink even. 2008 models. Not a bad deal, really.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 08:11:38 PM by snake »
     420! Yeah, baby!

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2009, 10:01:31 PM »

So, are you saying I CAN't or MAY NOT be able to rent a RV spot? If I pay for a rv spot, whether or not I put a RV in it, it is mine to use. As long as tent campers pay their tent fees, I don't see a problem. But I guess we'll see what Levi says.
Call me: Confused in Texas. Ask him if they are now letting campers camp somewhere besides the area we were confined to last year please. If we can camp around, no problem. I'll save paying them the RV money. By the way... I checked with a rv rental place after I saw this... For 125 a day a bumper pull trailer can be set up that sleeps about 5....Queen bed, fold out couch and two biunk beds. $112.50 if reserved before the end of the month. Complete with outside grill and sink even. 2008 models. Not a bad deal, really.

That might be a good idea there Snake!   :c
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal