Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Sengelman Hall in Schulenburg  (Read 1562 times)

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
Sengelman Hall in Schulenburg
« on: August 14, 2009, 04:18:59 PM »

They reopened a Czech Dance Hall originally built in Schulenburg in the 1890's, It has been closed for 60 years and reopened in June. It is a Texas Country Venue :violin:...I think. I've been wanting to go out for a couple of months but haven't found a day until Sunday.

http://www.myspace.com/sengelmannhall

If anyone would like to join me, you're invited. I'm gonna stop for something at Starbuck's at I-10 and Shepherd (southwest corner) at 11:45am. At 12 I'm gonna bolt up I-10 for a hundred miles to Schulenburg. The music starts at 2.

I plan to watch till about 4:30 and bolt home down I-10.
YOU CAN ONLY BE YOUNG ONCE, BUT YOU CAN BE IMMATURE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Re: Sengelman Hall in Schulenburg
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 05:24:35 PM »

Well shoot if it were Saturday would ride with you but if anything changes will let you know.I may cruis up to Gruene Hall and see whats cooking
Alvin,Texas

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 05:55:36 PM »

Well shoot if it were Saturday would ride with you but if anything changes will let you know.I may cruis up to Gruene Hall and see whats cooking

I'd do it Saturday but the music doesn't start till 8pm. It's only Sunday that they start at 2pm. Don't want to have a hundred miles to knock down at midnight after a few beers. I'll head out from starbucks. If anything changes, c u there.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 06:34:33 PM »

Sound like a solid plan, I have only this weekend to be the boy before he leaves for collage, or I'd jump in with ya  :c Have fun and if you like and want to go again post up I'll do it next time.  ;)
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 08:50:27 PM »

Look for me Sunday will finish planting the Oak tree tomorrow and go eat steak.BTW its about 10  foot tall any takers for hole digging training lol?I think I will rent an auger tomorrow to soften up the dirt at least.
Alvin,Texas

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Jeff in GA - '02 1800 C
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2009, 04:49:39 AM »

Look for me Sunday will finish planting the Oak tree tomorrow and go eat steak.BTW its about 10  foot tall any takers for hole digging training lol?I think I will rent an auger tomorrow to soften up the dirt at least.
If the tree isn't gonna be too close to the house, see if they'll "rent" you one stick of dynamite...that'll loosen up the soil.  :ohwow:  :cool2:  :couch:
Ride Safe!! Jeff in GA <>< I believe in Easter
'02 1800 C model - 57,000 miles and climbing

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2009, 07:57:24 AM »

It may take that even with the raine we have had about a foot down it is hard as a rock it gives you a bit more respect for any trees that are in this area lol.
Alvin,Texas

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2009, 09:36:14 AM »

Ok Larry...

Looks like its you and me today bud. C u at Starbucks

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal