Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: Mama's Fried Pie Run 2 (8-1-09)  (Read 22293 times)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: Mama's Fried Pie Run 2 (8-1-09)
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2009, 10:11:24 AM »

I'm still in on this one... :thumbup:

Maybe we should link this to the Northeast group also.

Great idea, I'll meet up with them and they can follow me over  ;D ;D :ohwow:

Does anybody else hear the theme song to the "Twilight Zone" running through their head when you read this?  :what:

Went to one of them palm readers -- Madam take all your money -- said a GPS was in my future.  :t :stickpoke:
Now remember the GPS is to use to get to where your going and not to look at all the time while your riding!!  ;D

Hmm that's a good point  ::)
Hoping to get my favorite TV shows on it for my rides.  :ohwow:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2009, 10:15:00 AM »

I am in, too!  Gumbo...maybe we can arrange for a "meet up" place for all of us on the northside, Spring area?  Valero station @ Rhodes and FM 2920?

Taz....glad to hear you both will be making it!  :thumbup: 

Good idea, who from the northside besides Reddragon are planning to make this one  ???
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2009, 10:37:42 AM »

I am in, too!  Gumbo...maybe we can arrange for a "meet up" place for all of us on the northside, Spring area?  Valero station @ Rhodes and FM 2920?

Good thing you are just meeting there to meet the others down the road!!  ;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2009, 12:12:34 PM »

Well, the north is getting their gathering all lined up, so who all is going on this ride from the south?  Wayne and I are planning on going from the Rosharon area...anyone that wants to link up let me know.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2009, 12:45:20 PM »

Good thing you are just meeting there to meet the others down the road!!  ;D

Lordy, Lordy, you know things are going bad when your own dog turns on u  :stickpoke:

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2009, 02:31:40 PM »

David are you going to map the ride for us? If so is it coming through Conroe again?
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

LEDS installed for $150.00 for members and $200.00 for non members. 14 pods, switch, fuse holder, 3amp fuse included for that price.
http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z147/LEDTAZ/

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2009, 02:35:21 PM »

Stopped at Maw Maw's last week when I went to see my sister. They have moved about 100 yards down the road to a nicer building. You weren't kiddin' Gumbo. GUUUUUD fried pies. German Chocolate will make you slap your German Grandma. Worth the ride. I'm In. BTW their looking for us so let's have a great showing! FYI they close at 3pm on Sat. :drool:
It's all just part of the adventure!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2009, 02:57:32 PM »

Stopped at Maw Maw's last week when I went to see my sister. They have moved about 100 yards down the road to a nicer building. You weren't kiddin' Gumbo. GUUUUUD fried pies. German Chocolate will make you slap your German Grandma. Worth the ride. I'm In. BTW their looking for us so let's have a great showing! FYI they close at 3pm on Sat. :drool:

I stay in touch with (Sandra and Nell) the Maw Maw's --- trying to get one of them to merry me  :ohwow: Their just not having it until get rid of my wife - I keep telling them it's far enough away and should not be a problem. Couple of week there a couple of week here -- we can work it out.
Did u try the chicken pot pie  :drool: :drool:

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2009, 03:15:16 PM »

Ok ladies and gentelmen and you too Gumbo, Yawl keep talking this MawMaw's fried pies and this is not the first post over the years I've seen it. I have one question, I know it's 8/1/09 but actually I have 2 questions. What time and where is it? East Texas somewhere I had heard once upon a time. Tell me where it is and a time and you'll get to see my wonderful smile and warm personality again, oh lucky you!   :bikerider: :bikerider:
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2009, 05:01:25 PM »

I stay in touch with (Sandra and Nell) the Maw Maw's --- trying to get one of them to merry me  :ohwow: Their just not having it until get rid of my wife - I keep telling them it's far enough away and should not be a problem. Couple of week there a couple of week here -- we can work it out.
Did u try the chicken pot pie  :drool: :drool:
No,I got there just as they were closing but they were nice enough to let me in and grab some of what they had. But this time I want to get there early enough to get a food pie and a goodie pie. Maybe able to stay over with my cuz at Lake Palestine and drink some beer if anybody's interested.

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2009, 05:26:19 PM »

Ok ladies and gentelmen and you too Gumbo, Yawl keep talking this MawMaw's fried pies and this is not the first post over the years I've seen it. I have one question, I know it's 8/1/09 but actually I have 2 questions. What time and where is it? East Texas somewhere I had heard once upon a time. Tell me where it is and a time and you'll get to see my wonderful smile and warm personality again, oh lucky you!   :bikerider: :bikerider:
http://www.mamawsfriedpies.com/

In big Whitehouse Texas!! I went last time in the truck and hung around for a total of 15 minutes!! I get off in the am and will be there early this time!!  :thumbup: Think they are meeting there around 11:00am-12:00 noon!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 05:29:22 PM by VTXChad »
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2009, 06:01:56 PM »

Ok ladies and gentelmen and you too Gumbo, Yawl keep talking this MawMaw's fried pies and this is not the first post over the years I've seen it. I have one question, I know it's 8/1/09 but actually I have 2 questions. What time and where is it? East Texas somewhere I had heard once upon a time. Tell me where it is and a time and you'll get to see my wonderful smile and warm personality again, oh lucky you!   :bikerider: :bikerider:

See VTXChad's post -- looking forward to the ride and seeing U - here's what I know right now -- the close at 3 pm on Saturday so early is better than later. I sent a mail to the ladies and will post the reply so everyone gets a idea of what to expect.

Gonna have them make me a Gumbo fried pie  ;D

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2009, 10:34:48 AM »

Hey guy, it's about 1 1/2 hour from my house. I'll meet you for breakfast in Malakoff if you're goin'. ... :lunch:

We can do some inspections on the way home... :c :bikerider: :c :bikerider: :c :bikerider:
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2009, 05:20:28 PM »

WOW!!  This is turning into a State Meet. :thumbup:
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

LEDS installed for $150.00 for members and $200.00 for non members. 14 pods, switch, fuse holder, 3amp fuse included for that price.
http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z147/LEDTAZ/

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2009, 05:38:11 PM »

Hey, maybe we should give the Maw Maws a Texas Xriders T shirt. If enough folks show up we may make headlines in the Whitehouse Wiper!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal