Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: made two great rides this weekend.  (Read 1556 times)

KatDaddy-X

made two great rides this weekend.
« on: March 27, 2007, 06:11:11 PM »

The wife and I made the MDA ride Saturday.  It left from Cowboy Harley.  As far as I know even though it was an open ride we were on the only metric there.  Had a lot of fun.  Met some great people.  All said we probably rode a little over 200 miles Saturday.  Sunday Kim (my wife) woke me up saying Let's Ride!  We made it a family affair.  We brought both kids and headed for Kemah.  Great weekend.  Any one in the triangle area planning any M & G soon.  Saturday was our first organized group ride and the wife and I loved it.

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
Re: made two great rides this weekend.
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 07:14:52 PM »

Sounds like you're in the H-town area. There's a big group of X'rs that meet up every week. As for a state-wide M&G, this is the one you don't want to miss.

http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?topic=3599.0
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

hookem

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Port Neches, Texas
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 09:30:18 PM »

The wife and I made the MDA ride Saturday.  It left from Cowboy Harley.  As far as I know even though it was an open ride we were on the only metric there.  Had a lot of fun.  Met some great people.  All said we probably rode a little over 200 miles Saturday.  Sunday Kim (my wife) woke me up saying Let's Ride!  We made it a family affair.  We brought both kids and headed for Kemah.  Great weekend.  Any one in the triangle area planning any M & G soon.  Saturday was our first organized group ride and the wife and I loved it.

Been trying to put together some triangle m&g's for a while.  I am always game.  Also, I am trying to figure dates out for an all-day ride on a Sat. or Sun. up through the piney woods.  If you wanna try the m&g thing locally, let's simply make a decision of when/where...post it...show up...and see who else shows. 

Also, in your profile, it would help if you'd list your location, as it helps others see where you live.
Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
Ronald Reagan

Maw Maw

• Old Timer
  • Liberty Hill, TX
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 07:09:57 AM »

Been trying to put together some triangle m&g's for a while.  I am always game.  Also, I am trying to figure dates out for an all-day ride on a Sat. or Sun. up through the piney woods.  If you wanna try the m&g thing locally, let's simply make a decision of when/where...post it...show up...and see who else shows. 

Also, in your profile, it would help if you'd list your location, as it helps others see where you live.

I'm in.
Pat
2004 VTX 1300

KatDaddy-X

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2007, 04:56:23 AM »

Hookem I'm in the Orange area. I put it in my profile but I might have done something wrong.  Maybe a bunch of us could meet up in Beaumont for dinner one night.

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2007, 08:27:29 AM »

There's also a couple of us out in Mauriceville. I've been prettty busy lately but I can usually slip off every once in awhile. I just noticed you live in Little Cypress. How Long have you lived there?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 08:30:53 AM by txcajun »
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

Boogie

• Master Tejano Rider
  • GULF OF MEXICO
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2007, 11:41:21 AM »

Maybe we can end the Boogie Beach Run in the Golden T with a M/G

SATURDAY MAY 5TH

Anyone up for this ???
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 11:45:18 AM by Boogie »
                      Native Texan, I ride a steel horse

hookem

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Port Neches, Texas
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2007, 04:46:10 PM »

Gonna make the ride.  May as well catch a bite here!  Headin over to H-town for the end, too.
Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
Ronald Reagan

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal