Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Spring Powder Puff dates??  (Read 5228 times)

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
Spring Powder Puff dates??
« on: February 08, 2007, 10:52:11 PM »

Hey girls its getting time for a another Powder Puff. I have talked to a few girls and we discussed  going to the Antique Rose Emporium (http://www.antiqueroseemporium.com/)and pie at that great pie place. There are some great curvey roads from one to the other. I have e-mailed the Antique Rose Emporium and thier best bloom season is in April.

Easter is the April 8th. So I would like to suggest any Saturday or Sunday of the 3 weekends that follow. Would prefer a date when the most girls can go.

So can we get some imput on what dates would work best for everyone?

Saturday or Sunday
April    14th     or 15th
          21st     or  22nd
          28th     or  29th

Anyways thought I would give plenty of notice. Also thought about getting t-shirts this time whats your opinion.

Oh yeah, Sorry guys this is a girls only thing so your opinion won't count. :) Unless of course you are willing to wear heels and a short skirt.

Thanks

Sherri

If you ever see me with horns sticking out of my helmet
call an ambulance  .  .  .  .    I’ve hit a deer

Boomer

• Old Timer
  • Ramstein area in Germany
Re: Spring Powder Puff dates??
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 06:27:01 AM »

Ummm, Sherri....rumor out there that there's a pic floating around the web of RD in heels and a short skirt....can't confirm....anyone seen it?

Second....are you ladies really gonna ride in heels and short skirts?  If so, would you mind posting your ride route?  ;) ;)
'03 1800R, just shiny stuff
"You always want to start out fast, cause you never know when someone might want to race you."  6-year-old future VTXer

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 07:53:45 AM »

We are intelligent women............We wear riding gear.

Not skippy swim suits and high heels.. ::) Hell some of us (me) would not fit into a swim suit.. but I sure look good in a pair of jeans.

Oh, excuse me I digress from the subject... Sherri any day will be good.
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2007, 08:30:34 AM »

I just can't resist.  :) ;)  What would you Gals and the GP think if we Boyz posted a "Boyz only"  ride? :-*

They did a boys only ride on the same day as the last Powder Puff. Some of us met up afterwards it was fun. Course we girls had more fun ;D

But if you want to come the rules are short skirt and heels :)

Sherri

KEBS

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Spring, Texas
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2007, 05:19:43 PM »

I have a pink Texas X Riders shirt that was sent to me I would like y'all to look at. I will wear it to the next meet n greet. Let me know If y'all like it and would like to order some.
Becca
2002 Silver VTX 1800C - no more it's gone gone
2007 FXSTSSE (HD Soft Tail Springer Screaming Eagle 110)
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

http://www.myspace.com/spankmesweet

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2007, 05:31:12 PM »

I have a pink Texas X Riders shirt that was sent to me I would like y'all to look at. I will wear it to the next meet n greet. Let me know If y'all like it and would like to order some.

I would like to see the Pink TexasXriders shirt...Is it a T-Shirt?
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2007, 06:34:31 PM »

I just can't resist.  :) ;)  What would you Gals and the GP think if we Boyz posted a "Boyz only"  ride? :-*

They did a boys only ride on the same day as the last Powder Puff. Some of us met up afterwards it was fun. Course we girls had more fun ;D

Sherri

I think that day was hot as hell and us boys went down to Galveston while ya'll baked in the sun  ;D ;) :-*
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2007, 11:08:28 AM »

I would like to see the Pink TexasXriders shirt...Is it a T-Shirt?

Pink is perfect, can't wait to see it  O0. Now if someone would pick a place for the M&G this week...

Sherri

« Last Edit: February 11, 2007, 11:11:23 AM by sherri »

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2007, 11:09:44 AM »

Sherri

I think that day was hot as hell and us boys went down to Galveston while ya'll baked in the sun  ;D ;) :-*

That would be the day. I know you guys were hot too. We did decide that was the last PP in August  :).

Sherri
« Last Edit: February 11, 2007, 11:12:01 AM by sherri »

Red

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2007, 10:07:21 AM »

I'm ready for a "girls" ride! Everytime it's warm enough to ride, it rains.  Let me know when you gals decide on a "date" so can give myself the day off.   As far as the t-shirt, I love pink.  My son just got out of the army and just got back to Houston, so we'll be at The Stadium Wednesday night to celebrate, if any of you would like to join us!! ;)
You can catch Mando (Mandotheman), singing some George Straight (he loves to karoeke), and if I have enough budlights (and a shot of Cuevo 1800), I'll get brave and sing a song, too!!! :o

KEBS

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Spring, Texas
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2007, 01:06:04 PM »

I will wear it to the meet n greet Thursday.  It is going to be at Bill's in Kingwood so all of y'all should be there to see it right?
Becca
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2007, 11:15:43 PM »

I'm ready for a "girls" ride! Everytime it's warm enough to ride, it rains.  Let me know when you gals decide on a "date" so can give myself the day off.   As far as the t-shirt, I love pink.  My son just got out of the army and just got back to Houston, so we'll be at The Stadium Wednesday night to celebrate, if any of you would like to join us!! ;)
You can catch Mando (Mandotheman), singing some George Straight (he loves to karoeke), and if I have enough budlights (and a shot of Cuevo 1800), I'll get brave and sing a song, too!!! :o

Where and What is the Stadium?

KEBS

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Spring, Texas
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2007, 12:52:10 PM »

Where and What is the Stadium?

It's a sportsbar on 45 and Spring Cypress. 
Becca
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

HarleyChic

• Tejano
    • Texas Computer Guy, Inc
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2007, 10:01:45 PM »

Any of those dates work well for me for now ... unless I choose one of those dates for a "special occasion".  We should probably try to firm up a date soon and set a rainy day date too just in case.

I think the shirts are a great idea. 
2006 H-D FLHTCUI

:-) VTX Supporter :-)

cyberchick

• Old Timer
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2007, 12:35:01 PM »

The 21st weekend is my weekend off - but if I know early enough in advance I can usually work my schedule and be off. The schedule gets out pretty early though (currently out thru end of March - and we're expecting her to put the next sign up schedule out soon). I'll try to make what I can.

Becca - never got to see the pink shirt - gotta picture? I'd love a pink shirt though.
Well behaved women rarely make history
Pages: [1] 2 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal