- 4 (50%)
I'm from Lousiana
- 1 (12.5%)
Meet up in Breaux Bridge saturday
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: June 11, 2009, 05:31:53 PM

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: South Lousiana Ride  (Read 4115 times)

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
Re: South Lousiana Ride
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2009, 12:05:58 PM »

So, does Hooter own a pair of white shrimp boots now?  :laugh:

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2009, 12:28:58 PM »

Last seen leaving Fred's with a couple of LA fellers -- more than likely wearing white boots and about 50 miles out in the gulf.  ;)
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2009, 12:47:43 PM »

Last seen leaving Fred's with a couple of LA fellers -- more than likely wearing white boots and about 50 miles out in the gulf.  ;)

Awesome! 

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2009, 06:49:19 PM »

I finally got out alive and back home last night (Monday) about 10 pm. 972 miles. Had a good time. Met some for sure real coonass' in some swampy lookin places and when they started talkin something about playing Cowboys and Gator bait I kinda figured the Lone Ranger wasn't going to make it in time so I made an exit stage left! Rolled into Houstontown at 3 am Sunday morning and hung around there till Monday morn and took a bar tour inspecting the dates on Miller bottles from Houston to Itasca to check for freshness. They were all good, cold and I'm happy to report the nine places I checked, they all passed the freshness test.   :c :c :c :c
 Had a good time and sorry more folk didn't make the ride.
You too Hobo cause I was needing an assistant checker by the time I got to location number 7 on inspection report.   :c   :bikerider: :bikerider:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 06:59:03 PM by hooter »
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2009, 06:58:19 PM »

hooter glad you made it home safely :thumbup: :c :t  I hope you don't come down with the west nile!!!  Ride Safe Ride Long :simmadown: :simmadown: :bikerider:
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2009, 12:33:29 PM »

I finally got out alive and back home last night (Monday) about 10 pm. 972 miles. Had a good time. Met some for sure real coonass' in some swampy lookin places and when they started talkin something about playing Cowboys and Gator bait I kinda figured the Lone Ranger wasn't going to make it in time so I made an exit stage left! Rolled into Houstontown at 3 am Sunday morning and hung around there till Monday morn and took a bar tour inspecting the dates on Miller bottles from Houston to Itasca to check for freshness. They were all good, cold and I'm happy to report the nine places I checked, they all passed the freshness test.   :c :c :c :c
 Had a good time and sorry more folk didn't make the ride.
You too Hobo cause I was needing an assistant checker by the time I got to location number 7 on inspection report.   :c   :bikerider: :bikerider:

I can tell you from experience that location number 7 will pass inspection almost 100% of the time... :c  (from what I can remember)

Glad you made it back. Sounds like a good time was had by all.

Now, get some rest and let's get back out there. We still have a lot of inspecting to do... :thumbup:
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal