Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Donations for BBT - Your help needed.  (Read 2407 times)

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Re: Donations for BBT - Your help needed.
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2008, 03:04:08 PM »

BUMP!  O0 O0 O0 O0
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

BDC

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2008, 10:05:38 PM »

You know I would help in any way I could but "standard practice" (bigdogsgal or whatever) has kept me from wanting to even attended this years rally, so you guys have fun.... >:(

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2008, 10:23:22 PM »

Well I guess you won't be there next year either. Because unless hell freezes over, Geri and I will be planning next years BBT also.
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

crewsnchic

• Tejano
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2008, 07:40:49 AM »

You know I would help in any way I could but "standard practice" (bigdogsgal or whatever) has kept me from wanting to even attended this years rally, so you guys have fun.... >:(

I don't know if you are serious - but I honestly believe bigdogsgal should not be publically pointed out for your reasons not to attend BBT. Anyone who dedicates their spare time to help others have a good time should be appraised. I want to personally thank everyone who has helped in anyway for our BBT Rally - that includes past, present and future BBT's, State Meet & Greets, Spring Flings, etc... I will help anyway to support those who bring us all together - it is a fun time and a awesome way to meet new people and make great friends! If we can not post positive thoughts then SYFPH ( ;D ;D ;D)! I hope this did not offend you or anyone else - just wanting to keep everything at peace and have a good time! O0

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2008, 07:53:02 AM »

I don't care about offending....What's up your butt, Bobby? ???
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2008, 09:27:58 AM »

I am a man of few words (sp you know) But, well said txcajun,Crewsnchick, and RD   I hope you make it down but leave your panties at home.... 8) ::) :P O0 O0 O0 O0 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  RIDE SAFE RIDE LONG   :-\
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 10:00:18 AM by VTreX »
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2008, 03:34:22 PM »

If you don't like the way things are done, do it yourself. Big up's to Bigdogsgal and all the other volunteers that make all of this site and events happen.Negative posts about other members discourage newbies from joining, Texas X riders don't need that . I want to ride and have fun. Let me know if that is what you all are all about  :-X
It's all just part of the adventure!

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2008, 03:49:19 PM »

Hurt feelings aside, bring yourself on down Bobby! We know you usually trailer, and I thought I saw somewhere here that you had sold the trailer. If all you need is a ride for your bike, JustinVTX might have room on his trailer... ;D
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

BDC

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2008, 09:09:04 PM »

Nope, I'll never go to another TXR event, ever!

I have my reasons, I'm done!

And for those who I have made friends with through the years that have my number can call any time..

For the rest of you, dont..

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2008, 12:37:56 PM »

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm!!! One of them!  8)
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal