Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11

Author Topic: Going West 2010 Part II  (Read 11589 times)

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
Going West 2010 Part II
« on: August 30, 2010, 08:37:43 PM »

Me and Ron are heading west to find all the places Bryce and Mikey missed.  :bikerider: Hopefully you can follow us here: http://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php?id=1d754c68a78aa2aa5  :c If not Bryce's tracker is broke again.  :banghead: Plan on leaving sometime after lunch on Friday.  :lunch: Plan on keeping updated nightly as long as we have internet access. :popcorn: Will be 17 days and almost 7,000 miles. :thumbup:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 08:43:10 PM by RedDragon »

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: Going West 2010 Part II
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 09:05:18 PM »

Enjoy the ride, I'll come over and bring you a Flat Gumbo to bring on the trip, just hold it up at all the stops and take a picture with Flat Gumbo  ;D ;D
Then I can color my map.  :ohwow:

« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 09:19:13 PM by Gumbo »
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 04:50:53 AM »

I am guessing you are taking the Yamaha??  ::)
 Yall have a safe trip!  :thumbup:
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

RedDragon

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 05:28:06 AM »

I am guessing you are taking the Yamaha??  ::)
 Yall have a safe trip!  :thumbup:
Yes I am!  8)
Thanks

2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 06:05:54 AM »

I am guessing you are taking the Yamaha??  ::)
 Yall have a safe trip!  :thumbup:
Yes I am!  8)
Thanks

Here's your flat Gumbo
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

hooter

• Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2010, 07:00:24 AM »

I am guessing you are taking the Yamaha??  ::)
 Yall have a safe trip!  :thumbup:
Yes I am!  8)
Thanks

Here's your flat Gumbo

:rofl: :rofl: :good: :rofl: :rofl:

Now that's a new one, Gumbo on a stick!!!!!!  and of coarse I'll  :c to that!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 07:05:40 AM by hooter »
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

hooter

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2010, 07:25:16 AM »

Y'all have a good time and be safe! I leave Sept 26 headed that way (west) and will be out 16 days. I've checked all the places in Texas for the Miller High Life freshness test and they passed, so now I want to check the western states to make sure they are recieveing the same quality brew that we are accustomed here.  :c :c :bikerider:

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2010, 07:46:01 AM »

Y'all have a good time and be safe! I leave Sept 26 headed that way (west) and will be out 16 days. I've checked all the places in Texas for the Miller High Life freshness test and they passed, so now I want to check the western states to make sure they are recieveing the same quality brew that we are accustomed here.  :c :c :bikerider:

You can bring a flat gumbo too Hooter, to cover the places Dave misses, just put me up on the bar and take a pic it's that easy.

Isorg

• Administrator
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2007 1300c, 2002 Yamaha fz1
    • Izzy's Mind
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2010, 09:07:14 AM »

Wish i was going with yall David!  :bikerider:

and damn Gumbo.... that was funny as hell!

2007 1300c VTX
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2007 FJR1300

Dusty

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2010, 02:21:21 PM »

Ya'll are killing me. Have fun and be safe.  :cool2:

hooter

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2010, 02:52:59 PM »

Y'all have a good time and be safe! I leave Sept 26 headed that way (west) and will be out 16 days. I've checked all the places in Texas for the Miller High Life freshness test and they passed, so now I want to check the western states to make sure they are recieveing the same quality brew that we are accustomed here.  :c :c :bikerider:

You can bring a flat gumbo too Hooter, to cover the places Dave misses, just put me up on the bar and take a pic it's that easy.

As they say on Facebook, this photo has been tagged. There is no telling where this pic will wind up. I've made 20 copies to hang out there with one to stay on my windshield to give you the best view.   :bikerider:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 02:56:15 PM by hooter »

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2010, 03:28:08 PM »

Y'all have a good time and be safe! I leave Sept 26 headed that way (west) and will be out 16 days. I've checked all the places in Texas for the Miller High Life freshness test and they passed, so now I want to check the western states to make sure they are recieveing the same quality brew that we are accustomed here.  :c :c :bikerider:

As they say on Facebook, this photo has been tagged. There is no telling where this pic will wind up. I've made 20 copies to hang out there with one to stay on my windshield to give you the best view.   :bikerider:

Your the best, can't wait until we leave.  :bikerider: :bikerider:

hooter

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2010, 03:34:56 PM »

Me neither but there will be a gas, beer, :c :ohwow: :ohwow: and room surcharge, so just go ahead and send me a check for $500. and that should get us started. I'll be back in touch part way thru the trip to let you know how much more you owe!   

RedDragon

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2010, 03:43:49 PM »

Me neither but there will be a gas, beer, :c :ohwow: :ohwow: and room surcharge, so just go ahead and send me a check for $500. and that should get us started. I'll be back in touch part way thru the trip to let you know how much more you owe!   
Hey Gumbo, just bring mine by the house when you get off, being that it is on your way home and all!  :t

2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2010, 04:08:26 PM »

Have fun and ride safe......headed to Las Vegas end of September.........bikes and babes at the Las Vegas bike fest
Alvin,Texas
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal