Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Need Help with parts for exhaust......  (Read 1046 times)

smooth x

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Centerville, Ohio
Need Help with parts for exhaust......
« on: October 22, 2007, 12:24:43 PM »

Does anyone have the Y bracket the mounts the stock exhaust to th eframe and all the nuts and bolts that go along with it? I nee dthem and will buy them from you if you do. this is obviously for those that are not using the stock exhaust any longer. The parts I am referring to are the following on the microfish layout below... #'s 16, 18, 22, 30, 35, 38 and 39. Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

MODS Who has those things???? Ride it like you Stole it......

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Jeff in GA - '02 1800 C
Re: Need Help with parts for exhaust......
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 04:23:49 AM »

Does anyone have the Y bracket the mounts the stock exhaust to th eframe and all the nuts and bolts that go along with it? I nee dthem and will buy them from you if you do. this is obviously for those that are not using the stock exhaust any longer. The parts I am referring to are the following on the microfish layout below... #'s 16, 18, 22, 30, 35, 38 and 39. Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

I'll check when I get back to GA Friday evening...I am an old fart and can't remember if I already gave it away or not?! It's yours if I still have it...I'm scheduled to be moved into Pflugerville by the end of the week of 11/5-9.
Ride Safe!! Jeff in GA <>< I believe in Easter
'02 1800 C model - 57,000 miles and climbing

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal