Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: no one post  (Read 6570 times)

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
Re: no one post
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2009, 03:02:47 PM »

Why? We ride when we want to ride; who gives a damn when we don't?

Well then why would someone come on here and complain about no rides if you just ride when you want to ride?  You either want someone to plan rides for you or just ride your own.  No sense in worrying about how things used to be if you don't care.  Yes?  No?

I understand you want to defend his position because you're good buddies or something, but I just think it was a lame post.  Instead of berating everyone he needs to put some rides or meet and greets together.  How many years have I been planning the local M&G's even when they were slow?  I even tried to help Dallas, at which point they wanted a local guy so Icemanhail took over.  If you plan things, people will show up.

Someone needs to take the reigns in Centex and get things rolling IF people want to ride and hang out.  Ultimately, I hope everyone in every part of the region gets some riding in as often as they can.  I enjoy the camaraderie as much as the ride so I hate to see certain areas not getting any action.  

:-*
Chunk the llama.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2009, 03:13:03 PM »

I guess I'm curious as to why people that don't live in CenTex care about CenTex M&Gs. I know I don't give two shi*s about whether they happen in Houston or Dallas, but maybe that's just me.

Anyway, we have a bike night tomorrow night, and both Jerry and I have thrown up stuff for later this month.

SO WILL EVERYONE JUST RELAX!?!

And  :-* to you too, Brock!  ;)
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2009, 03:16:41 PM »

I guess I'm curious as to why people that don't live in CenTex care about CenTex M&Gs. I know I don't give two shi*s about whether they happen in Houston or Dallas, but maybe that's just me.

Anyway, we have a bike night tomorrow night, and both Jerry and I have thrown up stuff for later this month.

SO WILL EVERYONE JUST RELAX!?!

And  :-* to you too, Brock!  ;)

Because while the Houston group are my homies, I've met a boat load of people from all over Texas and would like to see things to continue.  No more, no less.   :c

Chunk the llama.

ViciousNoob

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2009, 03:18:52 PM »

Un-F'ing-believable.... :drool:

I sometimes just like to ride by myself... And also, like Dusty said... It's damn hot. And this fat boy don't like the heat..
If I wasn't n00b, I sure would want to be!!! ;-)

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2009, 03:29:39 PM »

Godda*n Kenny, see what you started?!?!?

:stickpoke:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #65 on: September 09, 2009, 08:35:02 PM »

Just a bunch of CHIT
I guess that I am one of those whiners?    :t     :redcard:  Well, OK...I can live with that.   :bikerider:   :c 
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2009, 09:38:13 PM »

Sorry, I just love the CHIT out of ALL YOU Guys ( in a manly biker way ofcorse!!!!!) BB post no icons
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal