Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: no one post  (Read 6571 times)

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
Re: no one post
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2009, 06:07:54 PM »

Ain't for chit
don't know chit from shineola or don't know sheep chit from cottonseed (southern version)
It's all just part of the adventure!

Luckys Lover

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other addiction
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2009, 06:56:14 PM »

I'll be dipped in chit.

chit for brains.

chit faced.

Are you CHITin me?

dip chit

Up chit creek without a paddle.

don't give a chit.
If stupidity got us into this mess, why can stupidity get us out of it? Will Rogers
I don't care what other people think. They don't do it very often!
Of Course it's dirty. It's hard to clean when the tires keep moving.

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2009, 07:41:08 PM »

Man all of you all are just full of CHIT!! ;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

TheWatcher

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2009, 07:47:42 PM »

Hey!!!!! Can I get in on some of this chit!!!!!!!!!!

:couch:  :couch:  :couch:  :thumbup:
AKA: Vteeman on the VTXOA Site (Seldom seen there anymore)
2002 VTX 1800 C (Gone but not forgotten)
2012 Gold Wing Nav/XM

grapeape

• Old Timer
  • Big Blurple Monkey with a Darkside!
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2009, 08:24:40 PM »

Come on in the chit is getting deep.

The is no upside in messin' with things you don't understand.

2003 VTX1800R, Goodyear Triple Tread 205/60R/16, V&H Big Shots, PCIII

mikeintx

• Tejano
  • kerrville, TX.
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2009, 08:25:32 PM »

cause were out  :bikerider:
1300s "BLACK"

JGomez55

• Old Timer
  • Lovin Life....!
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2009, 08:30:14 PM »

aw CHIIIIIITTT !!!!!

8)
Joe Cool...8)

Jim, James, Jimmy

• Rider
  • Ride it like you Stole it...
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2009, 08:44:11 PM »

this is funny chit...

I just spewed my drink thru my schnozz.

~Jim

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2009, 10:26:50 PM »

NO CHIT!  Well that Chit sucks;wasting good chit like that.  :c
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 10:29:48 PM by beaux43 »
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

grapeape

• Old Timer
  • Big Blurple Monkey with a Darkside!
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2009, 06:40:46 AM »

Hey Jim,

Better to spew your drink than chit yourself.
The is no upside in messin' with things you don't understand.

2003 VTX1800R, Goodyear Triple Tread 205/60R/16, V&H Big Shots, PCIII

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2009, 08:09:49 AM »

You ain't chitting
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2009, 08:11:14 AM »

Now everyone needs to stop talking Chit, cause this chit is over my head!
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

vtxcrzr

• Old Timer
  • New Braunfels, TX Black 1800C
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2009, 08:39:17 AM »

When I moved to Texas in 2006 this was a very active board with interesting and relevant posts every day and rides nearly every weekend.  I clocked more riding time in 2006 than any year before or since.  It was great. Over the past year or so the posting has dropped to 1 post every other week most of which have little to do with VTXs, motorcycles in general or organizing rides.  I think this is because many folks have migrated to other bikes and other interest or there is just too much Texas and too few VTX riders to have a critical mass. Not a problem, just the circle of life. And the life of this board seems to be just about over.

The last ride successfully organized through the TexasXRiders, Central Texas Board, was June 8 and last bike night post was February 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That was nearly 3 and 8 months ago respectively.  Ain't that some chit.   Is it any wonder why nobody comes here and posts anymore?????

As a result I started following other boards and riding with other groups.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 09:08:10 AM by vtxcrzr »

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2009, 09:26:01 AM »

When I moved to Texas in 2006 this was a very active board with interesting and relevant posts every day and rides nearly every weekend.  I clocked more riding time in 2006 than any year before or since.  It was great. Over the past year or so the posting has dropped to 1 post every other week most of which have little to do with VTXs, motorcycles in general or organizing rides.  I think this is because many folks have migrated to other bikes and other interest or there is just too much Texas and too few VTX riders to have a critical mass. Not a problem, just the circle of life. And the life of this board seems to be just about over.

The last ride successfully organized through the TexasXRiders, Central Texas Board, was June 8 and last bike night post was February 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That was nearly 3 and 8 months ago respectively.  Ain't that some chit.   Is it any wonder why nobody comes here and posts anymore?????

Hmmmmmm....not sure if you are serious or just poking fun (taking an op to use the word CHIT)

I find that this forum is pretty active...enough to keep me reading throughout most of the day.  Now, granted not all of the posting is about MCs.  But the way I view that is that this is a part of my family, and as I do not ONLY discuss my family's bloodline with my kids, I do not ONLY discuss MCs here on this forum.

I agree that the central TX area doesn't seem to be quite as active as the Houston group (which I am fortunate to be a part of).  Not being totally familiar with you personally, I would have to ask...have you regularly tried to set up M&Gs and rides and no one showed up?  If that is the case then you definitely have an issue, but if you are sitting around waiting for someone to organize you riding events, then I don't see that you have a soapbox to stand on.  Now, please weigh that last statement with the fact that as I stated before, I am not familiar with you personally...I would make that statement to anyone and everyone.  I regularly recommend M&G places, and am pretty damn faithful to show up to most all of them, along with organizing rides (such as the Labor Day one this weekend).

I enjoy this forum and altho not perfect, it is a damn great group of people.  If I am reacting too much, then just chalk it up to a mother trying to protect her family from what appeared to be an attack.   Hey maybe you just need to move to the Houston area...we are pretty damn active down here.    :c :bikerider:
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2009, 11:08:48 AM »

When I moved to Texas in 2006 this was a very active board with interesting and relevant posts every day and rides nearly every weekend.  I clocked more riding time in 2006 than any year before or since.  It was great. Over the past year or so the posting has dropped to 1 post every other week most of which have little to do with VTXs, motorcycles in general or organizing rides.  I think this is because many folks have migrated to other bikes and other interest or there is just too much Texas and too few VTX riders to have a critical mass. Not a problem, just the circle of life. And the life of this board seems to be just about over.

The last ride successfully organized through the TexasXRiders, Central Texas Board, was June 8 and last bike night post was February 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That was nearly 3 and 8 months ago respectively.  Ain't that some chit.   Is it any wonder why nobody comes here and posts anymore?????

Hmmmmmm....not sure if you are serious or just poking fun (taking an op to use the word CHIT)

I find that this forum is pretty active...enough to keep me reading throughout most of the day.  Now, granted not all of the posting is about MCs.  But the way I view that is that this is a part of my family, and as I do not ONLY discuss my family's bloodline with my kids, I do not ONLY discuss MCs here on this forum.

I agree that the central TX area doesn't seem to be quite as active as the Houston group (which I am fortunate to be a part of).  Not being totally familiar with you personally, I would have to ask...have you regularly tried to set up M&Gs and rides and no one showed up?  If that is the case then you definitely have an issue, but if you are sitting around waiting for someone to organize you riding events, then I don't see that you have a soapbox to stand on.  Now, please weigh that last statement with the fact that as I stated before, I am not familiar with you personally...I would make that statement to anyone and everyone.  I regularly recommend M&G places, and am pretty damn faithful to show up to most all of them, along with organizing rides (such as the Labor Day one this weekend).

I enjoy this forum and altho not perfect, it is a damn great group of people.  If I am reacting too much, then just chalk it up to a mother trying to protect her family from what appeared to be an attack.   Hey maybe you just need to move to the Houston area...we are pretty damn active down here.    :c :bikerider:

:agree: My bike is just over a year old and I have logged over 24K --- we be riddin  :c down here  :bikerider: :bikerider:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal