Poll

Grist Mill?

Sure, on Saturday!!!
- 0 (0%)
Sure, on Sunday!!!
- 1 (50%)
Hell no!!!
- 1 (50%)
If we buy you lunch, will you tell us about that needle they shoved in your spine???
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Grist Mill in Gruene This Weekend?  (Read 10674 times)

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
Re: Grist Mill in Gruene This Weekend?
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2009, 03:15:46 AM »

I know I'm a prick

Aint that the damn truth!  'Bout time you admit it!

See y'all the first week of August...........gettin' short!
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2009, 05:52:06 AM »

First week of Aug. you gan make the Sprang Thang interupted!!! O0 O0 :thumbup: :c :bikerider: :bikerider: :bikerider:
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2009, 07:02:00 AM »

Sunday, Correct?  Sorry, I have been busy with the UIL State Track Meet.  We, Sylvia & myself, will join this muttin crew.  We will join you on the Southside of Austin.  See you in the morning!  :bikerider:

Cool. Speaking of the track meet, I read the story this morning on that gal from Rochelle that won the Class A team title. By herself. For the 2nd year in a row.  :ohwow: :thumbup:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2009, 07:03:41 AM »

I know I'm a prick

Aint that the damn truth!  'Bout time you admit it!

See y'all the first week of August...........gettin' short!

Looking forward to seein' ya. That is, if you aren't laying so low this time... I know you're banging my wife, but that doesn't mean we can have a beer or three!!  :c
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2009, 08:04:16 AM »

HI JACK FROM IRAQUE!!!!
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2009, 08:27:38 AM »

IRUQ!!!

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2009, 08:32:30 AM »

IRAQ

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2009, 04:47:41 PM »

I made it home a little after 5. Had a good meal and a good ride. Thanks guys and girl! I rode about 280 miles and don't feel too stiff. RIDE SAFE RIDE LONG

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2009, 05:54:43 PM »

Good ride, a bit hot...

Tim, I waited for you at the entrance to The Hollows, just after we got out of the interesting part of 1431, but you must of pulled over.
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

Gupone

• Tejano
  • Round Rock, TX
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2009, 07:36:02 PM »

Folks,

I also made it home around 4:30ish.  It was a GREAT day for a nice long ride.  Since I am a novice, by butt and back are stiff  :ohwow:  It was good to meet everyone for the 1st, second or third time and I am ready to do it again.

J, Sorry to loose you (Or you lost me) :) as I tried to keep it at the speed limit and then go behind some real slow folks.  I did however have to make a pit stop but you were not around to see my little finger tingle so I just pulled over.

Anyway, thank to all and I can not wait until the belated Spring Thing.   Kenny, can you start a new post for this event in order to get a good head count and make sure that everyone speaks up for the RV spots.

Great Ride,

Tim
VTX 1800N Spec2 V&H Long Shots.

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2009, 09:16:54 PM »

Hey guys & gal (Jeff)...we rode in to attend a small get together, arrived home after get-together about 8:30. 
Gentlemen, it did get a little warm with the sun to our backs on 290.  Sylvia and I really enjoyed the ride.  She had never been on the river road.
And she is ready to go again, I told her we need to make a little longer ride next Sunday so she can get a little more seat time before Colorado.

Again, really enjoyed getting to see everyone and visit.   :bikerider: 

"Keep the paint up & the rubber down"

'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

Gupone

• Tejano
  • Round Rock, TX
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2009, 10:13:50 PM »

Hey guys & gal (Jeff)...we rode in to attend a small get together, arrived home after get-together about 8:30. 
Gentlemen, it did get a little warm with the sun to our backs on 290.  Sylvia and I really enjoyed the ride.  She had never been on the river road.
And she is ready to go again, I told her we need to make a little longer ride next Sunday so she can get a little more seat time before Colorado.

Again, really enjoyed getting to see everyone and visit.   :bikerider: 

"Keep the paint up & the rubber down"

Yes it did get a bit warm riding along the River Road when the speed limit was only 20mph. (Except for Jeff) :)  Man can that guy fly down the road.

Jeff and I went through Marble Falls on the way back which has some nice basic twisties.  boy the cops sure were out today.

Great ride gang
VTX 1800N Spec2 V&H Long Shots.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2009, 01:54:32 AM »

Hey guys & gal (Jeff)...

Buck Rogers....

:laugh:
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2009, 08:46:46 PM »

Flash Gordon if you had blonde hair.
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2009, 09:40:28 PM »

I think he ment he flashed Gordon, he is like that!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal