Poll

Grist Mill?

Sure, on Saturday!!!
- 0 (0%)
Sure, on Sunday!!!
- 1 (50%)
Hell no!!!
- 1 (50%)
If we buy you lunch, will you tell us about that needle they shoved in your spine???
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Grist Mill in Gruene This Weekend?  (Read 10672 times)

vtxcrzr

• Old Timer
  • New Braunfels, TX Black 1800C
Re: Grist Mill in Gruene This Weekend?
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2009, 11:41:59 AM »

I am always up for the Grist Mill and a run down River Road.

What time would I need to leave Temple? I have never been there and don't know where it is.What day did I miss that also?

Kenny,

It's about an hour from my house, which is in NW Austin. You can meetup with me, and we can ride down. As far as the day, those interested were supposed to vote. I don't think Lex did, and I don't care which, although if today works out for you, PM me soon.

Jeff

I did vote in my email, your voting choices did not match my availability.

I am always up for the Grist Mill and a run down River Road.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2009, 01:28:17 PM »

Huh? Saturday or Sunday didn't match your availability? Or you mean either Saturday or Sunday would work?

I PM'd you and Kenny. Let's roll tomorrow.  :thumbup:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 01:52:05 PM by jmdaniel »
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2009, 01:49:03 PM »

Huh? Saturday or Sunday didn't match your availability? Or you mean either Saturday or Sunday woudl work?

I PM'd you and Kenny. Let's roll tomorrow.  :thumbup:
You did not type WOUDL???? :thumbup: :ohwow: :notworthy:  How early is early? 
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2009, 01:51:51 PM »

Blackberry and big thumbs. Fixed it.

Let me know when you want to go.

It's like herding cats, fer chrissakes...
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2009, 02:05:27 PM »

I am easy.. Do want to be there before the church lunch croud :lunch: :thumbup:?? I might go back to Buda to Cabela's..  :thumbup: :ohwow: Name an easy place to meet and I will check the ride time.. O0 O0 :lunch:
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

vtxcrzr

• Old Timer
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2009, 04:45:25 PM »

Blackberry and big thumbs. Fixed it.

Let me know when you want to go.

It's like herding cats, fer chrissakes...

Well you guys really missed it today!  River Road was beautiful as always.  Turned out there was some chairity Poker Run which ended at Bubba's Big Deck on the river so there were lots of bikes and $10 BBQ plates from Coopers which opened here in town last year and a great blues music on the Deck.  Then rolled up the hill about 0.25 miles to Gruene Hall (right next to the Grist Mill) which had some great afternoon music.  Just got back.

I'd be willing to go tomorrow, just let me know what your ETA is in Gruene and I'll come up and rondeveuz you guys and do River Road and then maybe a run up to Cabellas.

Gupone

• Tejano
  • Round Rock, TX
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2009, 05:07:55 PM »

OK,  I am confussed.  Has the day been decided?  I see that vtxcrzr went today, did anyone else go?  Is there anyone going tomorrow and if so what time are you looking at leaving the Austin area?  I am in Round Rock so is there a place and time we can meet up if people are wanting to go tomorrow?

Thanks,
VTX 1800N Spec2 V&H Long Shots.

RicksVTX

• Old Timer
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2009, 05:08:50 PM »

The wife and just got back as well.. rode the river but didnt go to Bubbas,, started to but changed our minds and rode home.. River was busy but man that water was slow moving....

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2009, 05:26:49 PM »

I'd be willing to go tomorrow, just let me know what your ETA is in Gruene and I'll come up and rondeveuz you guys and do River Road and then maybe a run up to Cabellas.

Lex,

Kenny is meeting me at 620 and I-35 at 10 tomorrow; we'll be in Gruene around 11 or so. Looking forward to it.

Gupone,

McDonald's at 620 and I-35 is your spot, 10 am KSU, or just look for two stylish bass-turds flying south on I-35; one Gold Wing, and one Black Cherry, (only made one year, 2007...), Yamaha FJR1300. Yowsa!!!!  :thumbup:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 05:30:36 PM by jmdaniel »
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

vtxcrzr

• Old Timer
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2009, 05:27:08 PM »

OK,  I am confussed.  Has the day been decided?  I see that vtxcrzr went today, did anyone else go?  Is there anyone going tomorrow and if so what time are you looking at leaving the Austin area?  I am in Round Rock so is there a place and time we can meet up if people are wanting to go tomorrow?

Thanks,

Don't be confused, I live in New Braunfels and take the River Road run anytime I need to clear my head.  My visit to RR today was simply because its close, beautiful and fun.  I went by myself because as Jeff said it was like herding cats and I didn't want this day to slip away.  So at 1PM there was no clear decisions so I took off myself.

I'll see you guys in Gruene around 11:00 tomorrow.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 05:30:40 PM by vtxcrzr »

Gupone

• Tejano
  • Round Rock, TX
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2009, 05:33:29 PM »

Lex,

Kenny is meeting me at 620 and I-35 at 10 tomorrow; we'll be in Gruene around 11 or so. Looking forward to it.

Gupone,

McDonald's at 620 and I-35 is your spot, 10 am KSU, or just look for two stylish bass-turds flying south on I-35; one Gold Wing, and one Black Cherry, (only made one year, 2007...), Yamaha FJR1300. Yowsa!!!!  :thumbup:

Ok,  Got it.  Unless my wife gets called into work in the AM I will be at the Micky D's at 10am sharp.  And yes I now know what the KSU means :)
VTX 1800N Spec2 V&H Long Shots.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2009, 05:34:35 PM »

Once you get the cats in a sack they are not hard to handle, you can throw them off any bridge!! O0 >:D :thumbup:  J/K  J/K   :goldwing:   I will be on a dusty wing it has not been out in some time!! :violin: :violin: :t :bikerider: :bikerider:

Stormy

• Old Timer
  • New Braunfels,Tx.
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2009, 05:45:10 PM »

Missed out again,had to make a trip down home for a graduation.   :cuss:

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2009, 08:13:13 PM »

Sunday, Correct?  Sorry, I have been busy with the UIL State Track Meet.  We, Sylvia & myself, will join this muttin crew.  We will join you on the Southside of Austin.  See you in the morning!  :bikerider:
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2009, 08:21:24 PM »

Way to go BRUCE!!!!! O0 :ohwow: :thumbup: :lunch: :notworthy: :c :bikerider: :bikerider: :bikerider: I like icons :rofl: :good:My C.B. will be on ch1 :thumbup: :thumbup:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 08:29:42 PM by VTreX »
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal