Poll

Grist Mill?

Sure, on Saturday!!!
- 0 (0%)
Sure, on Sunday!!!
- 1 (50%)
Hell no!!!
- 1 (50%)
If we buy you lunch, will you tell us about that needle they shoved in your spine???
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Grist Mill in Gruene This Weekend?  (Read 10671 times)

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
Grist Mill in Gruene This Weekend?
« on: June 04, 2009, 07:18:12 AM »

My back finally seems to have gotten better, after the 3rd of 3 epidurals yesterday. My doc was playing "Jump Around" by House of Pain on his stereo during the process. One of my favorite songs of all time, but I had to tell him the band's name was a bit too close to home:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwQbPgouUYo

Not the Bollywood version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7HZf7k2gTo

But maybe the University of Wisconsin version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgf7HKrdLL8

But I digress. Any CenTexers want to head to the Grist Mill for lunch, Saturday or Sunday? Great food, beer if you feel so inclined, and we can throw a litle scenic tour down the River Road, before or after. It's supposed to be 97 both days, so good riding weather, (so says this Yankee...). Kind of a central spot between SA and Austin, so maybe we can get peeps from all over?

http://gristmillrestaurant.com/

Let me know what you think.  :thumbup:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

vtxcrzr

• Old Timer
  • New Braunfels, TX Black 1800C
Re: Grist Mill in Gruene This Weekend?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 07:35:22 AM »

I am always up for the Grist Mill and a run down River Road.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 07:39:01 AM »

Sounds like a blast, got graduation to attend this weekend you guys have fun and ride safe :bikerider:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Gupone

• Tejano
  • Round Rock, TX
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 08:45:21 AM »

Might sound good,  Will have to check with the Wife to see if she is working or have something going on as if she does, I will have kid duty.  Is there a place of choice that we can meet at for the ride down?
VTX 1800N Spec2 V&H Long Shots.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 08:55:39 AM »

Might sound good,  Will have to check with the Wife to see if she is working or have something going on as if she does, I will have kid duty.  Is there a place of choice that we can meet at for the ride down?

Not that Walmart.  :rofl: ;)
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

Gupone

• Tejano
  • Round Rock, TX
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2009, 09:25:10 AM »

Not that Walmart.  :rofl: ;)

ha ha, your memory is just to good.  Since Wallyworld is taking over our planet it is hard to keep up on them
VTX 1800N Spec2 V&H Long Shots.

crewsnchic

• Tejano
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2009, 10:26:24 AM »

Jeremy and myself will not be able to make this one. We are having a graduation party for our son Cody on Saturday and his graduation is Sunday at the Frank Erwin Center. Everyone ride safe.

JGomez55

• Old Timer
  • Lovin Life....!
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2009, 03:27:11 PM »

My back door...., unfortunatley will be doing the family thing starting this weekend till next weekend...   

Have safe ride...! I will be caging it to Florida... thinking of you guys riding down River road.... :c

8)

Joe Cool...8)

Dusty

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2009, 03:57:25 PM »

Sounds like a blast, got graduation to attend this weekend you guys have fun and ride safe :bikerider:

They really gonna let you out this time?  :stickpoke:  :c

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2009, 02:38:58 PM »

Well, this doesn't look good. Just Lex and I? Out of all of CenTex? I mean, I know I'm a prick, but this is good eatin' and good ridin'!!  ::)
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2009, 02:42:34 PM »

My back door...., unfortunatley will be doing the family thing starting this weekend till next weekend...   

Have safe ride...! I will be caging it to Florida... thinking of you guys riding down River road.... :c

8)

So you not going to ROT Rally?  By the way, getting my fairing put on this coming Tuesday and breaking it in next weekend during the rally. 
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

vtxcrzr

• Old Timer
  • New Braunfels, TX Black 1800C
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2009, 04:20:00 PM »

Well, this doesn't look good. Just Lex and I? Out of all of CenTex? I mean, I know I'm a prick, but this is good eatin' and good ridin'!!  ::)

Man your really dragging my reputation down into the dirt.

Well, there are always a lot of guys out of Gruene HD and touristas to ride down River Road with.

JGomez55

• Old Timer
  • Lovin Life....!
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2009, 06:12:54 PM »

8)

So you not going to ROT Rally?  By the way, getting my fairing put on this coming Tuesday and breaking it in next weekend during the rally. 

No wont make it back in time for ROT.... Cant wait to see the fairing.. What kind you having put on your bike..?

8)
Joe Cool...8)

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2009, 10:09:02 PM »

What time would I need to leave Temple? I have never been there and don't know where it is.What day did I miss that also?
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2009, 06:20:36 AM »

What time would I need to leave Temple? I have never been there and don't know where it is.What day did I miss that also?

Kenny,

It's about an hour from my house, which is in NW Austin. You can meetup with me, and we can ride down. As far as the day, those interested were supposed to vote. I don't think Lex did, and I don't care which, although if today works out for you, PM me soon.

Jeff
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300
Pages: [1] 2 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal