Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: sunday ride  (Read 2812 times)

lakebum1980

• Old Timer
Re: sunday ride
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2007, 10:23:24 AM »

Yeah I'm up for it.  Give me a call.  214-769-3540.  Ben. 

tejasx

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2007, 10:26:19 AM »

Wouldn't you know it...  It has been raining for weeks on in, I leave town for seven days on business, the sun comes out and the rain goes away!!!!  ??? ???  SUX for me..!!!!  Hope you X'ers are enjoying the beautiful weather, FINALLY!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Don't feel left out Dan, just came off vacation with it raining every %$#@! day and have had to work all weekend with the sun shining.

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2007, 11:58:32 AM »

Wouldn't you know it...  It has been raining for weeks on in, I leave town for seven days on business, the sun comes out and the rain goes away!!!!  ??? ???  SUX for me..!!!!  Hope you X'ers are enjoying the beautiful weather, FINALLY!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Don't feel left out Dan, just came off vacation with it raining every %$#@! day and have had to work all weekend with the sun shining.

Ken, I guess you and I are in the same boat...  :'( :'( :'(  However, I just picked up a three day trip that is sending me to Maui and Honolulu..!!! I know it's sunny and hot there...  I'm begining to feel better...  8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 12:08:42 PM by SilverTribal Driver »

tejasx

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2007, 12:06:56 PM »

Ken, I guess you and I are in the same boat...  :'( :'( :'(  However, I just picked up a three day trip that is sending me to Maui and Honolulu..!!! I know it's sunny and hot there...  I'm begining to feel better...  8) 8) 8)

Oh you poor thing!  Rub it in! :'( :'( :'(

Holler when you get back, time to Duke's again or a ride.

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2007, 12:09:55 PM »

You got it bud...

tejasx

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2007, 07:03:10 PM »

Yo Dan, you gonna be back by Thursday, if it doesn't rain, maybe time for Duke's again.

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2007, 09:49:57 AM »

You got it bud...

Dan, when you leaving for Maui? Post some dates so everybody here can plan a ride cause we know it won't be raining then ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D O0
Been twice to Maui and stayed with some friends for 10 days each time. Had a ball. Wish we were going with ya to help guide. Take the full trip around the island if you can, unfukin believeable the changes of scenery from one end to the other and from north side to south side. Look close for all the water falls. Have a wonderful time my friend and take all the pic's you can.
AL
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2007, 01:35:15 AM »

Yo Dan, you gonna be back by Thursday, if it doesn't rain, maybe time for Duke's again.

Made it back to the mainland last night, and planning on being back home Thursday.  Dukes sounds good to me..!!!  Lemme know if you decide to go...  I havn't had a chance to see what the weather is forecasted to do..   ??? ???

tejasx

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2007, 11:21:41 AM »

Sounds good, just rained a little here and there.  I will post a new message if anyone else wants to come.  Around 6 or so?
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal