Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Dinner Ride Thursday 6/7  (Read 4071 times)

tejasx

Dinner Ride Thursday 6/7
« on: June 04, 2007, 03:26:24 PM »

Okay, so far the weather looks to be clear for later this week, so let's do this dinner ride.  The bike night in Weatherford is Wed., but I have to be at work at 4:30 on Thursday, so I can't make that one, if anyone wants to make to Bike Nite, it sounds like fun thing to do.

My plan is to meet at 6:30 pm and kickstands up by 6:45 Thursday in the parking lot of the Wells Fargo Bank and Texas Roadhouse at Hwy 121 and just off of Harwood Rd. in Bedford.  The address for the bank if you Map it is 3005 Hwy 121 Bedford, Tx  76021.  My cell is 817-825-6942.  If you are coming south on 121 just exit at Harwood Rd. and you are there.  If you are coming northbound, exit Harwood Rd. and turn back under 121 and take the first right, Crystal Springs to the bank.  I was thinking of a short ride to the north of Flower Mound and circle back through back roads to Roanoke and eat at the Prarie House Restaurant.  They have some good food and depending on how many people are coming, I can see about reserving tables. 

I am also sending this out on the email list, I think I got everybody added that asked to, if I missed anyone, hopefully you will see it here.  If you didn't get an email from me, let me know and I will add you to the list.

If anyone wants to meet at the place, we should be there by 8:00 pm at the latest.

http://www.prairiehouserestaurant.com/roanoke.htm

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 12:43:52 PM by tejasx »

TexPops

• Old Timer
  • Azle (Eagle Mountain Lake) n.w. of Ft.Worth
Re: Dinner Ride Thursday 6/7 - Wed Bike Night Weatherford
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 07:09:15 PM »

Karan and I are gonna do this one Thursday. Since we're coming fromAzle, we are just gonna meet everybody in Roanoke. See ya there.

JamesC

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 09:31:27 PM »

Sounds like a plan. I will hustle home, dust off the X and meet you guys (and gals) over there. If I get delayed, I will just make the Roanoke trip direct. What time do you anticipate being there?

tejasx

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 04:33:59 AM »

Sounds like a plan. I will hustle home, dust off the X and meet you guys (and gals) over there. If I get delayed, I will just make the Roanoke trip direct. What time do you anticipate being there?

I am guessing we will be there between 7:45-8:00 pm.  Depending on how much response I get, I wll try to reserve some table, if anyone gets there first, you might try to snag some tables together. 

stoker

Re: Dinner Ride Thursday 6/7
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 12:55:48 PM »

Prarie House's staff is pretty flexible if given a head's up.  I've been there with the DFWfreedomriders and they have put many tables together to make a long one for us.  I'll have to see if the SO will be working before I can  add to the head count.  :D

tejasx

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 01:24:29 PM »

Ok guys and gals, a lot of requests have been posted to get this started, let's get it going and see a few more posts onthe participation :-* O0 :-* O0 :-* O0

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2007, 03:15:17 PM »

Ok guys and gals, a lot of requests have been posted to get this started, let's get it going and see a few more posts onthe participation :-* O0 :-* O0 :-* O0

Sorry Ken, we wont be able to make it this Thursday due to work.  Guess I'll have to do the Weatherford Bike Night tomorrow in order to get my riding fix in before my "X" gets parked for 7 days......

Dan

tejasx

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2007, 03:29:15 PM »

Sorry Ken, we wont be able to make it this Thursday due to work.  Guess I'll have to do the Weatherford Bike Night tomorrow in order to get my riding fix in before my "X" gets parked for 7 days......

Dan

No problem Dan, I know how the work thing goes.

Tolly

• Tejano
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2007, 03:41:18 PM »

Dont think we can make the KSU time but Robin and I will meet you at the resturaunt.
Pops maybe we can hook up and ride in together.
See you all there
Jack

tejasx

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2007, 03:56:00 PM »

Dont think we can make the KSU time but Robin and I will meet you at the resturaunt.
See you all there
Jack

Sounds good, will see ya there

studdog

• Old Timer
  • Semper Fi
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2007, 07:48:04 AM »

Hey Tejas, put me on the email list please.  I'm thinkin I can make it this week.  As a rule Thursdays are good for me so I'll give it the old college try.  I may have to eat and run cuz it's a bit of a hump back to Richardson on a school night.  But any ride is a good ride.  Cya
BJ & Miss Angela

'05 VTX 1800C-Darkside-110 CI of rompin', stompin', hellfire and damnation

tejasx

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2007, 09:47:11 AM »

Hey Tejas, put me on the email list please.  I'm thinkin I can make it this week.  As a rule Thursdays are good for me so I'll give it the old college try.  I may have to eat and run cuz it's a bit of a hump back to Richardson on a school night.  But any ride is a good ride.  Cya

Gotcha down Studdog

TexPops

• Old Timer
  • Azle (Eagle Mountain Lake) n.w. of Ft.Worth
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2007, 12:00:06 PM »

See you all there
Jack

Jack,I'll call ya tonite or tomorrow.

studdog

• Old Timer
  • Semper Fi
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2007, 05:28:23 PM »

Gotcha down Studdog

Thanx Tejas.  As it turns out, I can't make it this week after all.  But it's a fluke.  I'll be in the mix just about every week.
BJ & Miss Angela

'05 VTX 1800C-Darkside-110 CI of rompin', stompin', hellfire and damnation

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2007, 05:41:59 PM »

I can't make it this week either, but i will try and make one. I would like to try and set a meeting place a little more centrally located.

i think i mispelled that!
Pages: [1] 2 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal