Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2nd Annual Harley Raffle to Benefit Hope Alliance - 8/30/07  (Read 759 times)

troman62

2nd Annual Harley Raffle to Benefit Hope Alliance - 8/30/07
« on: August 27, 2007, 01:59:29 PM »

I read this on another site I'm a part of and thought I'd post it up for anyone who's interested.  I know nobody wants a Harley but you could sell it I'm sure.  Personally I'll be at Bikini's that night but for those of you wanting to do something different this Thursday here you go.

-------------------------------------- ---

The Hutto Police Department is assisting Hope Alliance with a fund raiser to help abused children and their mothers. They provided shelter for the children and their mothers, they provide counseling, referrals to all types of resources, sexual assault response and any thing these affected families need. They lost some state funding last year, so we began helping them with this fund raiser. There is only three days left to go, and tickets sales are not where they need to be. Please ?Help? by purchasing some raffle tickets. All the money stays right here in Williamson County to help these families.

With the above in mind, we are having a Harley Davidson Motorcycle Raffle. The winning prize is a 2007 Harley Davidson ?Fat Boy? valued at approximately $18,000. Second prize is a Kendon single motorcycle trailer valued at approximately $2,400. Again, all the proceeds go to Hope Alliance, who shelters abused children and their mothers, as well as providing sexual assault response, short-term counseling and courtroom accompaniment.

To buy a ticket(s) online and get more information visit http://www.shophutto.com/search/harley.php#harl%20ey or call Hope Alliance at 512-255-1212 and the Hutto Police Department at 512-846-2057. The drawing will be held at Graham Central Station off I-35 and Grand Ave. Parkway on August 30, 2007 during a concert. Show your support to victims of violent crime ? purchase a raffle ticket(s) today.

3rd Prize - Custom Paint Job for your motorcycle ($1,500)
4th Prize - LoJack vehicle locater system ($800)
5th Prize - Installed LED Light System ($400)
6th Prize - Gift Certificate to Cowboy Harley-Davidson ($300)

*****Buy 5 and get 1 FREE***** You do not have to be present to WIN!

You are all invited to the concert at Graham Central Station on Thursday evening. The doors open at 7;00 p.m. and your raffle ticket stubs get you in the door free.

PS; Feel free to forward this email to all your friends, family and co-workers. If you have a myspace page, visit mine at www.myspace.com/huttopd

Thanks

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal