Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Austin Bike Nigh 3/8  (Read 4047 times)

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
Re: Austin Bike Nigh 3/8
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2007, 07:12:53 AM »

fine tune his game!!!! heck, he's a pro at the pumkin bowling. O0

Yes, I distinctly remember picking up a rather difficult 7-10 split, only to have it wiped away by the Belton Bullet, with a masterful STRIKE!!! Yowsa!!  :o
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

CouldBFaster

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2007, 08:37:50 AM »

I went to the one in North Austin by Round Rock.  Is it going to be at the one around Bennegins I-35 and 183? And do the blue tickets cost?

Blue tickets are FREE!!!! You just have to go to woods and get them.  O0
Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary.

Honest officer .... I aint driving fast ..... just flying low ....

"I'll keep my money, my freedom and my guns, You can keep the "change"."

┌П┐ (•_•)┌П┐

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2007, 08:39:14 AM »

Guys quit living in the past :'( :'( :'(!!! That stuff ended the RIDDING SEASON :'( :'( :'(, this is the start of a NEW SEASON ;D ;D ;D 8)!!!!RIDE SAFE RIDE LONG O0 O0 O0 O0 O0  We will take some back roads down this afternoon and enjoy the weather on a RED WING to pick up my prizes :P :P :P :( :( :(!!!!! And take the slab home with whoever is headed north!!! O0 O0 ::) ::) ::)
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2007, 08:51:43 AM »

Guys quit living in the past :'( :'( :'(!!! That stuff ended the RIDDING SEASON :'( :'( :'(, this is the start of a NEW SEASON ;D ;D ;D 8

Hey, I wasn't complainin', just giving credit where credit was due!! That pumpkin was golden, in Big A's hands...

And no, SgtStever, when we say "pumpkin" we aren't talking about the main event at the Stever family reunion...  :o ;D ;D :D ;)
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2007, 08:58:28 AM »

Guys quit living in the past :'( :'( :'(!!! That stuff ended the RIDDING SEASON :'( :'( :'(, this is the start of a NEW SEASON ;D ;D ;D 8

Hey, I wasn't complainin', just giving credit where credit was due!! That pumpkin was golden, in Big A's hands...

And no, SgtStever, when we say "pumpkin" we aren't talking about the main event at the Stever family reunion...  :o ;D ;D :D ;)
NOT ONCE DID I SAY COMPLAINING IN MY POST >:( >:( ;D ;D ;D :D!!! IF THE FHOE $HIT$ WEAR IT!!!!! O0 :'( O0 :'(
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

forevrtxan

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • (Leander) Austin, Texas
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2007, 09:05:49 AM »

So much LOVE in da room!!!!!
David

'05 1800R2 (with sidestand down)

Old enuff to know better....but young enuff to still do it!!!!!!

Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway~~John Wayne

All the way up in there!!!! (Quote from VTreX at BBTIII)

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2007, 09:08:31 AM »

So much LOVE in da room!!!!!

awwww... brothers always have to scuffle, you know that!  O0
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

Buckaroobonzai

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2007, 02:25:54 PM »

My wife and I are going to try to make it tonight.  Would be nice to meet other VTX riders. Not going to there until about 7 ish.  Hope I dont miss too much of the fun ;D ;D :D :-\

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2007, 11:03:31 PM »

The wife and I got home in good shape.... It was not as cold as last week..... Good to see all and I am sure I did not see everyone! Till next time....
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal