Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Any One going to bike night 2/15/07????  (Read 3031 times)

CouldBFaster

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Any One going to bike night 2/15/07????
« on: February 15, 2007, 10:46:47 AM »

I wanted to go out there this week but it is going to be cold. So if no one else is going I will sit this one out too.

Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary.

Honest officer .... I aint driving fast ..... just flying low ....

"I'll keep my money, my freedom and my guns, You can keep the "change"."

┌П┐ (•_•)┌П┐

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
Re: Any One going to bike night 2/15/07????
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 11:39:00 AM »

I wanted to go out there this week but it is going to be cold. So if no one else is going I will sit this one out too.

WHAT YOU SAID!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Next week is looking GOOD!!!!! 8) 8) 8)
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

CouldBFaster

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 12:59:14 PM »

WHAT YOU SAID!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Next week is looking GOOD!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

That would be good we have not seen you at bike night since last year.
Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary.

┌П┐ (•_•)┌П┐

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2007, 01:21:53 PM »

That would be good we have not seen you at bike night since last year.

ooooh, that's a good one!!

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2007, 04:24:00 PM »

I would like to go, except for the fact that it is 27* farking degrees outside!  Plus, had dental surgery on Monday, then this morning I woke up in pain, went back to the dentist, tooth was infected and abcessed(sp?).......so had to get more surgery done today O0  The only good thing about it, is the fact that they give me plenty O' vicodin!!!  YUMMY!!  Vicodin and Budweiser, great combination!  Welp, time for me to go back a veg out on the couch.  Peace, I'm outta here! O0
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

CouldBFaster

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2007, 05:28:24 PM »

I would like to go, except for the fact that it is 27* farking degrees outside!  Plus, had dental surgery on Monday, then this morning I woke up in pain, went back to the dentist, tooth was infected and abcessed(sp?).......so had to get more surgery done today O0  The only good thing about it, is the fact that they give me plenty O' vicodin!!!  YUMMY!!  Vicodin and Budweiser, great combination!  Welp, time for me to go back a veg out on the couch.  Peace, I'm outta here! O0

Damn Cry about it!
Just kidding
dental anything sucks enjoy that vicodin. O0

┌П┐ (•_•)┌П┐

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2007, 05:31:40 PM »

Damn Cry about it!
Just kidding

I know right.... All this crying that I'm doing, and the excuses that I'm making, I'm starting to sound like Jeff!!! ::) :P ::) ;D :D

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2007, 11:10:44 PM »

Damn Cry about it!
Just kidding

I know right.... All this crying that I'm doing, and the excuses that I'm making, I'm starting to sound like Jeff!!! ::) :P ::) ;D :D

I always wash my Vicodin down with Jack Daniel's... just a tip for ya. Party like a rock star...  O0
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2007, 10:01:57 AM »

Damn Cry about it!
Just kidding

I always wash my Vicodin down with Jack Daniel's... just a tip for ya. Party like a rock star...  O0

Hey, thanks for the tip!!!  I'll try it tonight!!! O0 O0

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2007, 11:19:01 AM »

Damn Cry about it!
Just kidding

Hey, thanks for the tip!!!  I'll try it tonight!!! O0 O0
      I thought he would be drinking Jim Daniel's or Jeff Daniel's   Go Figure??????? O0 O0 ;D :D ;DMy Gold Wing is RED!!!!
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2007, 11:47:02 AM »

My Gold Wing is RED!!!!

Doesn't that make it a Red Wing?

:D ;D ;)
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2007, 01:23:12 PM »

My Gold Wing is RED!!!!

Doesn't that make it a Red Wing?

:D ;D ;)
    YES IT DOES!!!!!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal