Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: New Meet Spot in Austin  (Read 6874 times)

SilverStreak

• Tejano
  • Round Rock
    • Hot Rod Coffee Trailer
New Meet Spot in Austin
« on: November 17, 2011, 09:28:39 AM »

Hey everyone, I'd like to invite anyone from the Austin areas to my new coffee shop in Northwest Austin at 6546 Burnet Rd, Austin
Ken
 http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?topic=15630.0
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 12:11:55 PM by SilverStreak »
"Are you guys ready? Let's Roll!!"
Todd Beamer
United Airlines  Flt. 93

dclark31

• Old Timer
  • Schertz
Re: New Meet Spot in Austin
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 11:01:19 AM »

Next time I ride up to Austin I will make sure to check it out.   :t :c

Dana "Dutch" Clark - Semper Fi

CouldBFaster

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 09:32:35 PM »

try and check it out tomorrow.
Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary.

Honest officer .... I aint driving fast ..... just flying low ....

"I'll keep my money, my freedom and my guns, You can keep the "change"."

┌П┐ (•_•)┌П┐

SilverStreak

• Tejano
  • Round Rock
    • Hot Rod Coffee Trailer
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 11:31:23 AM »

Even if you haven't made it out yet, you are not too late.

Btw, I am here both black friday and Saturday, 7 am to 4 pm. I am closed Sundays.

I look forward to meeting ya all.
Ken
Todd Beamer
United Airlines  Flt. 93

SilverStreak

• Tejano
  • Round Rock
    • Hot Rod Coffee Trailer
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 09:47:06 AM »

Good to meet........David from OK on Saturday. Correct me if any of that is remembered wrong due to my advanced CRS(can't remember ....stuff).

He said he didn't post much on the board, but it was great seeing another X, since mine is not starting. Xcalibur told me about a guy in RR that knows these bikes inside and out. But surprise surprise I can't recall his handle. Thought the guy that opened a bike shop next door to me was going to help me, but he hasn't yet volunteed his trailer to me on a Sunday so I could get the bike here. Gary, if you see this, what's the guy's handle that might be able to tell me what to fix. We checked the battery, I did the ground fix when I did a skin and chrome swap to this bike. The dude next door, thinks battery based on my video. Damn nice Sunday weather coming too.

Well I digress, it would be excellent to see more X riders at my coffee shop for coffee or a huge Nathan's hot dog available here.
Ken
Todd Beamer
United Airlines  Flt. 93

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2012, 06:34:46 PM »

good to see you again today and another great hotdog. Check with Johnny Cheese, he is out your way in RR. Somebody here has his number.
It's all just part of the adventure!

GHOSTRACER

• Rider
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 11:25:59 AM »

A little cool and ended up getting a little mist on the way home.  Ken, good coffee and great company.  Glad I looked at the pics on your facebook page before I rode over and got a fix on the signs near your place, fix your address on the post!! ;D

Mine:  2006 1300R Black
IBA# 37743
Hers:  2008 1300R Pearl White

SilverStreak

• Tejano
  • Round Rock
    • Hot Rod Coffee Trailer
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 12:18:03 PM »

A little cool and ended up getting a little mist on the way home.  Ken, good coffee and great company.  Glad I looked at the pics on your facebook page before I rode over and got a fix on the signs near your place, fix your address on the post!! ;D

Done Doug, I edited the address, my bad, but thanks for the reminder.

Same here, I really  enjoyed meeting you. Love your bike and the way you set it up. I really refually look forward to riding with you in the near future. Thanks for coming by! You made my day being able to shoot the s__t wiith another X rider.
Ken
Todd Beamer
United Airlines  Flt. 93

SilverStreak

• Tejano
  • Round Rock
    • Hot Rod Coffee Trailer
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2012, 06:08:28 PM »

A little cool and ended up getting a little mist on the way home.  Ken, good coffee and great company.  Glad I looked at the pics on your facebook page before I rode over and got a fix on the signs near your place, fix your address on the post!! ;D

Darn it Doug, my CRS, I forgot to snap a picture of your X in front of the trailer. Now you need to come by again. When you get a chance to make it by, don't let me forget. I love that bike.

Btw, Rob from this board came by in the afternoon. 2 X riders in a day is a record. Rob said he doesn't post much on here but he said he would like to join us some Sunday if we ride. Thanks again for stopping by.
Ken
Todd Beamer
United Airlines  Flt. 93

SilverStreak

• Tejano
  • Round Rock
    • Hot Rod Coffee Trailer
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2012, 07:55:56 AM »

The only thing more rare than seeing a VTX in Austin, is seeing a VTX at Hot Rod Coffee Trailer.  Love to see them.

I have added some new hot dogs to the menu all made with a Nathan's 1/4 lb 100% beef hot dog. Some are on the menu with one on the speciial board. Try a New York Hot Dog made with a strip of bacon, sauerkraut, & brown mustard, or Hot Rod Dill Dog, or a Mango Madness Dog made with a strip of bacon, mango ginger habanero sauce, and sweet jalapenos for a sweet fire dog.

Come check out the rest plus all the coffee, lattes, mochas and smoothies you could want.
Todd Beamer
United Airlines  Flt. 93

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2012, 05:47:09 PM »

Sorry I haven't been by lately. Should be in Austin soon. I'll slid by next visit.
It's all just part of the adventure!

kajunkruzer

• Tejano
  • Breaux Bridge, la
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2012, 08:10:38 PM »

Gonna be in Austin for another ROT here in a couple weeks. Might have to take a short detour when we do our 2222 ride.
Hers:'03 VTX 1800 Trike
Mine:'09 Streetglide

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2012, 05:33:27 PM »

Gonna be in Austin for another ROT here in a couple weeks. Might have to take a short detour when we do our 2222 ride.

Man if I wasn't going to be out of town I'd try and hook up with yall, enjoy the ROT  :c :c
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

SilverStreak

• Tejano
  • Round Rock
    • Hot Rod Coffee Trailer
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2012, 06:15:30 PM »

That is an easy detour. I am only a couple of blocks north of 2222/Allendale/Koenig. Hop skip and a jump.
Ken
Todd Beamer
United Airlines  Flt. 93

SilverStreak

• Tejano
  • Round Rock
    • Hot Rod Coffee Trailer
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2013, 12:18:45 PM »

You guys have been missing for the most part the X rider owned little business, Hot Rod Coffee Trailer. Every other Saturday we host the bi-weekly "Hot Rod Coffee Cruise In" where we see some cool rides including yesterday's Z71 Corvette, a trick 1970 restored Charger, 5.0 Mustangs, Boss 302 Mustangs, Ford GT, and we are still growing it.

We get regular visits from some of the Two Wheeled Texans (TWT), and Capital City Rockers vs Mods. We enjoyed a few visits from a few X riders, thanks Gary and Andrew. But I'd still like to see more. I see VTX's out and about. I can only take mine out on Sundays as we are open 6 days a week. I hate to think that Austin X Riders are dead as far as any organized rides. I would love to ride on some future Sunday with any X Riders and love to see some of you come by our business.

Where are we? 6546 Burnet Rd., Austin in front of a car audio place.
When? Mon - Sat 7 am - 4 pm
What? We are a full espresso bar, coffee both hot and a delicious cold brewed coffee low on the acids normal in hot coffee and espresso great for sensitive stomachs, mochas and lattes, breakfast sandwiches all day, croissant sandwiches (newest Item), and bitchen Nathan's 1/4 lb jumbo hot dogs. Some traditionals, with several of our unique dogs like the giant Blue Cheese Slaw Dog, Mango Madness, Frito Dog, and the newest dog the Holy Smoker Dog!

Come check us out. A great place to meet up before and Saturday rides.
Ken
Todd Beamer
United Airlines  Flt. 93
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal