Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: CenTex - Sunrise Breakfast!  (Read 13747 times)

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
CenTex - Sunrise Breakfast!
« on: August 17, 2010, 02:26:29 PM »

I am riding  :goldwing:  to the Bluebonnet Cafe in Marble Falls this Saturday, Aug. 21st.  I plan on making a short ride before returning back to Del Valle (home). 

Anyone in the CenTex interested?   :bikerider:

I have not been out for a ride with this heat wave, so I want to return before the heat of the day.  Looking at departing 183 & 1431 at 6:50 AM.  I then plan on being on-the-road for a short ride by
8:35 AM & hopefully return home after about a full 2hr ride.

I am open to another great breakfast spot if anyone is interested.

:redcard:  Brock and others need not comment  :t  on the run unless you plan on making
                 this ride.   
                 I already know my chances of being alone!!!   :rofl:        :bikerider:      :flag:   

'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
Re: CenTex - Sunrise Breakfast!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 05:26:09 PM »

Hey big guy, I'm there, but let's skip the Bluebonnet. That dump is over-RATED!!!!  :thumbup:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 07:51:04 PM »

So where to that would allow a short ride?
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2010, 08:23:16 PM »

:redcard:  Brock and others need not comment  :t  on the run unless you plan on making
                 this ride.   
                 I already know my chances of being alone!!!   :rofl:        :bikerider:      :flag:   

lol

;)
Chunk the llama.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 04:17:29 AM »

So where to that would allow a short ride?

There are other places in Marble Falls that don't require standing in line to get marginal chow. The River Grille is just down the street, and I've heard SuperTaco is pretty good. We can decide on Saturday.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 05:37:32 AM »

I'm sure you two will figure it out after another 100 post  :t :t :t Get a cell phone  ::) ::) :couch: :couch:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 05:44:32 AM »

I'm sure you two will figure it out after another 100 post  :t :t :t Get a cell phone  ::) ::) :couch: :couch:

You're reading 'em....  :stickpoke:
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2010, 05:48:05 AM »

You're reading 'em....  :stickpoke:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Yeah I guess that's a problem.  :-[
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2010, 01:26:39 PM »

How sad...7 kickbacks and 61 views and 2 people riding, and Gumbo reading too many times :t.
Crap CenTex, get off your cranberries and dust off the wheels and let's ride!!
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2010, 01:41:06 PM »

Hell, I'm not surprised.  :pot:
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2010, 01:53:55 PM »

:-X
Chunk the llama.

CouldBFaster

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2010, 02:00:00 PM »

Hell if my starter solenoid get in I am there.
Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary.

Honest officer .... I aint driving fast ..... just flying low ....

"I'll keep my money, my freedom and my guns, You can keep the "change"."

┌П┐ (•_•)┌П┐

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2010, 03:04:12 PM »

How sad...7 kickbacks and 61 views and 2 people riding, and Gumbo reading too many times :t.
Crap CenTex, get off your cranberries and dust off the wheels and let's ride!!

I am only reading desperately hoping you two will say something interesting, I guess I am wasting my time  :stickpoke: :stickpoke:
I urge one of you more interesting central TX guys to go out and play with the boys, teach them what you can.  ;D ;D :thumbup:

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2010, 03:17:07 PM »

Hell if my starter solenoid get in I am there.

Bring that $10 you owe me, it hasn't been in my mailbox....  :cuss:
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2010, 03:18:17 PM »

I am only reading desperately hoping you two will say something interesting, I guess I am wasting my time  :stickpoke: :stickpoke:
I urge one of you more interesting central TX guys to go out and play with the boys, teach them what you can.  ;D ;D :thumbup:

You sure were awful friendly talking to us at cybrhick's shindig!  :boxing:
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal