Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Meet & Greet  (Read 3782 times)

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
Meet & Greet
« on: June 11, 2010, 05:58:56 PM »

ANTONIO's is closed!!!

We are at Buffalo Wild Wings before the old Antonio's bldg.

If anyone wants to meet, Sylvia and I will be at Antonio's Resturant  :lunch:      :c         at 183 & I-35 (SW Quadrant of the intersection) at 3 PM on Saturday.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 02:02:34 PM by beaux43 »
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

CouldBFaster

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Re: Meet & Greet
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 10:00:46 AM »

Sorry,
We were in southeast texas. Had to go to Vidor,  :rofl:
Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary.

Honest officer .... I aint driving fast ..... just flying low ....

"I'll keep my money, my freedom and my guns, You can keep the "change"."

┌П┐ (•_•)┌П┐

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 10:12:52 AM »

VIDOR  :ohwow: :ohwow:

You better be careful there  :stickpoke: :stickpoke:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

CouldBFaster

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 10:25:19 AM »

Really???
Why would I need to be careful there?
Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary.

Honest officer .... I aint driving fast ..... just flying low ....

"I'll keep my money, my freedom and my guns, You can keep the "change"."

┌П┐ (•_•)┌П┐

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 10:59:19 AM »

If you're not a local regardless of race, they more or less don't care for you to be there.
Chunk the llama.

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2010, 11:05:41 AM »

:agree:
Alvin,Texas

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2010, 01:22:38 PM »

Really???
Why would I need to be careful there?

Have you been there before  ??? Most folks there are related and I do mean most folks -- I think they can smell ya if you don't have a direct blood line, know what I mean Vern  ::)
Just joking, they have come a long way since the 50's my cousines are actually marrying outside the family these days.  :ohwow:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2010, 06:37:51 PM »

Make sure you are the right crayon too!!!  If you know what I mean, a coaching friend went to scout a high school football game there and was stopped by the police.  He was told that he could not go eat at a particular resturant on a particular side of town.  From the officer, "It would be best if you just went ahead and drove-on back to Houston to eat".     O0 
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2010, 09:52:39 PM »

Make sure you are the right crayon too!!!  If you know what I mean, a coaching friend went to scout a high school football game there and was stopped by the police.  He was told that he could not go eat at a particular resturant on a particular side of town.  From the officer, "It would be best if you just went ahead and drove-on back to Houston to eat".     O0 

That's freaking nuts.
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2010, 06:34:29 AM »

:agree:  ya can't fix stupid.
It's all just part of the adventure!

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2010, 12:27:47 PM »

A lot of kin folk in that area!!  Not real sure what they look like though they always have on SHEETS!!!!! :stickpoke: :boxing: :pot: :couch:    J/K :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :redcard:
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2010, 12:33:37 PM »

A lot of kin folk in that area!!  Not real sure what they look like though they always have on SHEETS!!!!! :stickpoke: :boxing: :pot: :couch:    J/K :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :redcard:

Dang we might be related  :stickpoke: :stickpoke:

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2010, 02:34:58 PM »

Sheets!

:needpics:
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2010, 03:17:10 PM »

Sheets!

:needpics:

I remember the days when the Grand Dragon lived in Vidor, not a big deal to see sheets on any Saturday or Sunday for that matter any meeting night.  :ohwow: :ohwow:
I was a kid and it was sceary  :ohwow:

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2010, 11:26:22 AM »

o :redcard.  My mom always be sure and have on a clean sheet because you never know when you will have to go to the hospital!!!  :ohwow::
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal