Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: We should have another M/G....  (Read 1969 times)

Pudge

• Tejano
  • Wimberley, Texas
We should have another M/G....
« on: February 21, 2010, 08:45:35 AM »

We should have another M/G soon.  Anyone interested?  I am planning on going to the BBT, but would really like to meet some of you before I just show up.  I don't really want to just show up and feel like I am imposing.  Although, if I impose on a group, I can't think of a better group of people to impose on.  You guys are great and seem to be very close and have a lot of fun.  Anway, just a thought.  I don't know when or where or even how to go about putting one together.  But I am open to anywhere. 
Ride Cowboys, Ride!

TomVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Blanco, Texas
Re: We should have another M/G....
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 09:38:57 AM »

Theres the Spring Thing March 11-14 at Lake Belton.....Go to this link and there are a couple others under Spring Thing 2010 with some more info. This is a statewide deal, so there will be others from around the state also. 

http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?topic=12893.0   

This is a campout for all riders.  It's a great time and a good chance to meet some of the riders. Hope you can make it.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 09:44:46 AM by TomVTX »

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 09:51:29 AM »

Pudge, first of all you are NOT imposing coming to the BBT or any other event. Second, like Tom said there is the Spring Thing in March.  Thirdly, Matap regularly schedules Tri-City M&Gs (like the one we just had in Brenham) usually about every 3-4 months.  Fourthly, you can feel free to schedule a M&G  yourself and send out the invite on the forum.  All riders are welcome to all events and most of us are just looking for an excuse to ride somewhere and eat, lol.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2010, 01:26:23 PM »

:thumbup:  True dat!!!
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2010, 01:37:25 PM »

Spring Thing right around the corner  :thumbup: :c :c You could call it a M&G CYA there.  :c
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2010, 01:48:44 PM »

I first met the group by just showing up at BBT. Wasn't on the forum or anything.  Just happened to see it on the puter and showed up. That was over 3 years ago. don't be shy be there! :c
It's all just part of the adventure!

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal