Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Meet and Greet 7/2/09  (Read 3001 times)

CouldBFaster

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Meet and Greet 7/2/09
« on: June 29, 2009, 04:17:33 PM »

Any one want to meet up for bike night this week?
Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary.

Honest officer .... I aint driving fast ..... just flying low ....

"I'll keep my money, my freedom and my guns, You can keep the "change"."

┌П┐ (•_•)┌П┐

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Re: Meet and Greet 7/2/09
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 07:20:29 PM »

I wish Vanessa would let me leave early and I would make it. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

Thumper72

• Rider
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 07:38:50 PM »

I may be able to make it.  I'm in San Antonio, but it's actually a pretty good ride to Austin.  When and where?  I haven't done any bike nights at all, as I just bought my bike a couple of months ago.  Let us know and I will try to make it.
2007 VTX 1300R, Ultimate X Low Rider, ISO grips w/stiletto tips, footpegs, Clayton Mod Stock pipes, Windshild, Leatherlyke bags, Twisted Metal Risers, much more to come!

JGomez55

• Old Timer
  • Lovin Life....!
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 08:05:51 PM »

Just an Idea  :stickpoke:, in order to get the Austin group and the S.A. group to make a "meet n greet" would anyone from Austin and San Antonio be interested in meeting up at Bikinis in San Marcos. This way it wont be a long ride for everyone.... ::)

I want to stir up the S.A. group once again..., I have lost contact with most of the S.A. group that used to meet up or they no longer post on here. I know there are few new members from S.A. and it woud be good for all to meet up and get to know each other... :c

In hopes of getting the S.A. group energized and to do some more rides from time to time I am calling out all interested in doing a meet n greet at Bikinis in San Marcos..... :bikerider:

Lets ride... :t

8)
Joe Cool...8)

Thumper72

• Rider
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2009, 08:57:50 PM »

Oh Yeah ... I'm definitely there!!  That's just up the road from me.  I'm actually in Universal City, so I'm only about 40 miles from there.  Just talked to my brother in Austin, teXan, and he said that he and his wife will definitely come down if they're going to be in town.  As far as we know, they don't have plans, so there are quite possibly 3 of us that will be there.  But even if something comes up and he isn't able to make it, I will still be there.  It's either do that, or sit at home and play Hot Shots Golf on my son's PS3.

But count me in, I will be there with bells on!
2007 VTX 1300R, Ultimate X Low Rider, ISO grips w/stiletto tips, footpegs, Clayton Mod Stock pipes, Windshild, Leatherlyke bags, Twisted Metal Risers, much more to come!

CouldBFaster

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2009, 10:22:46 PM »

I wish Vanessa would let me leave early and I would make it. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

just throw her in the truck. its a long drive she will calm down.. :chair:
Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary.

┌П┐ (•_•)┌П┐

ukjeeper21

• Rider
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 12:21:42 AM »

The Army moved me to Fort Bragg, NC but I'll be back in SA from the 4-10 JUL if anyone want's to go ride. Sure do miss riding out in the hill country.
2007 1300c

CouldBFaster

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2009, 11:39:42 AM »

The Army moved me to Fort Bragg, NC but I'll be back in SA from the 4-10 JUL if anyone want's to go ride. Sure do miss riding out in the hill country.

let me know.

┌П┐ (•_•)┌П┐

JGomez55

• Old Timer
  • Lovin Life....!
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2009, 09:40:20 PM »

Any one want to meet up for bike night this week?

What time you want to meet up....?

Is Bikinis in an Marcos Ok with you guys..?

8)
Joe Cool...8)

teXan

• Tejano
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2009, 11:16:50 PM »

Oh Yeah ... I'm definitely there!!  That's just up the road from me.  I'm actually in Universal City, so I'm only about 40 miles from there.  Just talked to my brother in Austin, teXan, and he said that he and his wife will definitely come down if they're going to be in town.  As far as we know, they don't have plans, so there are quite possibly 3 of us that will be there.  But even if something comes up and he isn't able to make it, I will still be there.  It's either do that, or sit at home and play Hot Shots Golf on my son's PS3.

But count me in, I will be there with bells on!

Aww hell, I'm out! ;D 

just kidding we'll be there unless I am out of town for work.

P.S.

he might actually wear bells.... :ohwow:
2003 1300 Retro, cobra speedster longs, crash bars, ultimate seat, leatherlyke bags and a windshield

Me and My 2 teenage sons on their 06 750 spirits

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2009, 11:55:32 PM »

Anyone want to meet at Hooter's in Denver.  Sorry, just had to throw a little snow or COOL Air your way.  Ya'll have fun in San Marcos.  We will post pics shortly from Denver. 
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

teXan

• Tejano
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2009, 11:51:37 AM »

we'll be there unless I am out of town for work.

as long as I get my new rear brake pads installed.

What time and is anyone coming for sure.
2003 1300 Retro, cobra speedster longs, crash bars, ultimate seat, leatherlyke bags and a windshield

JGomez55

• Old Timer
  • Lovin Life....!
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2009, 07:31:19 PM »

I am still in....

May just leave from N.B... no one else is up to meeting at Rudy's

See everyone there.... :t

8)
Joe Cool...8)

Gupone

• Tejano
  • Round Rock, TX
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2009, 07:50:25 PM »

If anyone is planning on going to Twin Peaks on Thursday, I think I should be able to go.
VTX 1800N Spec2 V&H Long Shots.

teXan

• Tejano
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2009, 09:46:31 PM »

I am still in....

May just leave from N.B... no one else is up to meeting at Rudy's

See everyone there.... :t

8)

Had dinner with my brother last night and he was talking about meeting you at Rudy's.  Anybody nailed down a time yet?

Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal