Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Bike Night ???? 5/27 or 5/28 anyone ???  (Read 3702 times)

Gupone

• Tejano
  • Round Rock, TX
Re: Bike Night ???? 5/27 or 5/28 anyone ???
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2009, 02:32:49 PM »

Wednesday is out as my son has a baseball game.  Thursday at Twin Peeks is a strong possibility but only if Jeremy (and wife) and Trent (the mad man) are going  :boxing:

Well I will be there Tim....

I knew you would not let us down...  By the way does anyone know what time folks will start  meeting?
VTX 1800N Spec2 V&H Long Shots.

CouldBFaster

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2009, 03:22:36 PM »

around 6:30ish
Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary.

Honest officer .... I aint driving fast ..... just flying low ....

"I'll keep my money, my freedom and my guns, You can keep the "change"."

┌П┐ (•_•)┌П┐

Gupone

• Tejano
  • Round Rock, TX
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2009, 03:28:19 PM »

Prob going to get there  around 5:30ish as I will have the wife  and two kids and you know how the kids can not wait to long.  However we should still be there at the time most are showing up.

CouldBFaster

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2009, 08:54:19 PM »

I had a good time guy & gal
I sure do wish the rest of you could have been there.
Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary.

┌П┐ (•_•)┌П┐

Gupone

• Tejano
  • Round Rock, TX
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2009, 09:04:22 PM »

Awsome time tonight.  Saw some folks I already knew and met some folks that are new to me.  Over all Twin Peaks pulled in a lot of folks. The parking lot was full with bikes and bikers.  If my schedule allows it I am there next Thursday as well.

I will say that we need more VTXers to compete with the Harley crowd  :c

Hope to meet new folks soon.

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2009, 09:40:43 PM »

Yes...it was great to see Noob, Bigdog, Bigdogsgal, CouldBFaster & Gupone(1st time to meet).

As Gomer would say...Surprise, Surprise, Surprise...VTreX (master Kenny himself) poked me in the back at the bar tonight.  And he rode the X!

Kenny...we really know who the "Wimpy SAAB is now"!   Jim-Jeff.       I thought of that all by myself.

To everyone, it was great to visit over a cold beverage.   :c  Awesome to see you out & about Kenny...keep it going slowly!!   :thumbup:

Trent, lets get that Tech session set-up before ROT.  I should have the blk-off plates by next weekend.  I hope?  Maybe we can get Kenny, Dave and others to come and give the surpreme guidance. 

Again, really good night...I heard someone say they counted 227 bikes.  We need more XRiders.   8)
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2009, 09:56:14 PM »

I got home safe and sound at 10:45... It felt great to get out and ride!!!! It was great to see all even if we did not have a winning ticket in the bunch!!!!  RIDE SAFE RIDE LONG.  There can be a tommorow.
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

ViciousNoob

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2009, 10:05:53 PM »

Damn good time, Cen-Tex.... Damn good time! :thumbup:
If I wasn't n00b, I sure would want to be!!! ;-)

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2009, 04:53:16 AM »

Kenny...we really know who the "Wimpy SAAB is now"!   Jim-Jeff.       I thought of that all by myself.

No worries, Bruce-Bob. I've had three Saabs in my life, and they have all been great cars. The wife bought a brand new 2009 9-3 2.0T, MSRP of $35K, for $23K. All hail damage removed, and the car is sweet! They still have a few left, but they truly are going fast, so if you want to beat the old saying of a car being worth thousands less whan you drive it off the lot, check it out! These cars are worth thousands more than what you paid!

Some look at storm clouds as problems, I look at them as opportunitie$....  ;)

And the bar under the freeway ramp will always be there....  :laugh:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

CouldBFaster

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2009, 10:34:31 AM »

Yes...it was great to see Noob, Bigdog, Bigdogsgal, CouldBFaster & Gupone(1st time to meet).

As Gomer would say...Surprise, Surprise, Surprise...VTreX (master Kenny himself) poked me in the back at the bar tonight.  And he rode the X!

To everyone, it was great to visit over a cold beverage.   :c  Awesome to see you out & about Kenny...keep it going slowly!!   :thumbup:

Trent, lets get that Tech session set-up before ROT.  I should have the blk-off plates by next weekend.  I hope?  Maybe we can get Kenny, Dave and others to come and give the surpreme guidance. 

Again, really good night...I heard someone say they counted 227 bikes.  We need more XRiders.   8)

let me know guys when we want to do this.

I am without work right now so my days are open.
PM me so we can work it all out.

Thanks Trent

┌П┐ (•_•)┌П┐

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2009, 12:43:01 PM »

Jeff...which dealership.
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

jarubio

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Round Rock, TX
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2009, 01:34:40 PM »

let me know guys when we want to do this.

I am without work right now so my days are open.
PM me so we can work it all out.

Thanks Trent

I'm in for a tech session. Post where and when and I'll try to make it.
2005 VTX 1300
Vance & Hines Big Shots Staggered
Kuryakyn Pro Series Hypercharger
K&N Air Filter
Xtreme Revolution Fairing
Cobra Sissy Bar
Lindby Custom Engine Gaurd
Kuryakyn Foot Pegs
I lost count of all of the chrome she has :-D

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2009, 04:18:59 PM »

Jeff...which dealership.

Roger Beasley. A couple of pics below. They called her on Thursday morning, asking her if there were any other GM vehicles in the garage. She told them her husband had a Corvette gathering dust in the third stall. They told her that that was worth another $1,000 rebate, due to a new owner loyalty incentive offered just that morning. Cool deal, on a car that had already been sold, but was just waiting on the final paperwork. I asked my wife what I got out of that $1,000 she saved, and to no one's surprise, the answer was that I got to be married to her!  :-[  Bottom line is that this was a $35K MSRP car, out the door for $21.9K, plus TT&L. I have been trying to teach her how to buy cars for 9 years now, and I think the grasshopper has finally snatched the pebbles from my hand.  ;)

« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 06:34:38 PM by jmdaniel »
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal