Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Meet up on Thusrday night the 12th????  (Read 3988 times)

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
Re: Meet up on Thusrday night the 12th????
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2009, 10:50:38 AM »

If the grandson's steer places I want Jeff to come up and bid on an "X" rider steak lunch...
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2009, 09:43:08 PM »

Except for ViciousNoob and myself, all of you suck like Debbie doing Dallas.  We showed at 6:35 to find not one bike on the lot except for ours.  Kenny at least you bailed early for a good cause.  Some have already made excuses...I am sure that the others are trying think  :hmm: of a good one. 
sgtstever...Vicious and I saluted  :flag: you properly; unlike the other broke  :ohwow: d@#k$.  :banghead:     
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2009, 05:43:06 AM »

No excuses from me, it appeared to me earlier in the day that attendees were peeling off right and left; I asked who was still in and heard nothing, so decided to do something else. 
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2009, 09:05:01 AM »

sgtstever...Vicious and I saluted  :flag: you properly; unlike the other broke  :ohwow: d@#k$.  :banghead:     

Mucho gracias!!! :c
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"
Pages: 1 2 [3]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal