Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: M&G 1/24  (Read 7374 times)

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
Re: M&G 1/24
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2009, 08:20:48 PM »

Hey don't forget me! I'll be right there with Jeremy...For the right price of course. :stickpoke: >:D >:D >:D

I don't know about having two of you there. That much pi** on my grave might float the coffin!  :ohwow: ::) :thumbup:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2009, 10:13:12 PM »

I am a day late and a dollar short.  :banghead:   It was great  8) to see everyone some new & some old missed friends (VTreX, BigA & RICKM).  Hope to ride with everyone again soon.  :bikerider:  Thanks jmdaniel for getting the Austin are together for the ride.  I spent 4 hrs in the local Drs. Clinic today; must have been a relapse from last week...well worth it for the ride.  ;D   
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2009, 06:54:07 AM »

I am a day late and a dollar short.  :banghead:   It was great  8) to see everyone some new & some old missed friends (VTreX, BigA & RICKM).  Hope to ride with everyone again soon.  :bikerider:  Thanks jmdaniel for getting the Austin are together for the ride.  I spent 4 hrs in the local Drs. Clinic today; must have been a relapse from last week...well worth it for the ride.  ;D   

Great to see ya again, and chat about high school football. Enjoy the 3rd Friday Night Lights season on NBC; it's a good one!  :thumbup:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal