Upcoming Rally's > Spring Thing 2014 Archive

Spring Thing 2014

(1/5) > >>

snake:
Allright then. There wasn't a thread although there was a heading sooooo....here goes! Is there going to be a 2014 Spring thing and is there a date for it set? I'm not sure wether Kenny was making the reservations or if Randy was. Does anyone know?  Time is getting short.

SSSSSSsssssnake

Isorg:
I am game!
:camping:

Gumbo:
Anyone have any ideas or suggestions where to have Spring Thing, or is this strickly a turkey roost event  ???
 :agree: it is time to talk about it!
Thanks for tossing it out there Snake.

beaux43:
Well, I would be willing to bet that neither has reserved the facility.  Since Cedar Ridge is a State of Texas Park, one must reserve this facility usually one year in advance and to my knowledge this hasn't been done. 

This reservation has always been put on one of their (Kenny or Randy) Personal credit cards.  The money was always repaid to one them because the State Park system pulls the full amount $450.00 upfront from the cardholder.  So one of them were always out of pocket for this money for 1 year until the event (bet you guys didn't know that one).  Also, as they departed on Sunday, they would make the next years reservation and once again put it on their credit card.  So in reality, one of them was out $900.00 bucks before repayment for the first $450.00 from the 'Texas X Riders' account was ever returned. 

So, Snake, Gumbo, Bryce...who is going to use their credit card first???  Oh, come-on Gumbo, we know you've got a hidden Cajun bank roll!!!

More than likely, this event...if ever held again, will also turn into a camp-out.

Gumbo:
So does that mean your gonna make it Bobby  ???
I think (correct me if I am mistaken) that the north will be hosting Spring Thing if there is to be one, supported by the whole group.
Just like BBT there no hard and fast rules it has to be at Turkey Roost. Again correct me if I am wrong.
Ideas - Suggestions?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version