Upcoming Rally's > Bluebonnet Thunder 2018 Archive

Not making the BBT this year

(1/4) > >>

Rocket67:
It is with great regret that I have to pass on the BBT this year due to a schedule conflict for myself and my brother which neither of us can change.  I do plan on attending the next one as I do not expect this to be a issue next year. 

That being said, I am going to cancel my reservation on Cabin #9 at the River Front Motel today.  The room has 2 queen beds so comfy for 2 folks.  Anyone wants it, go get it.  I will call around 9 or 10AM today when someone is in the office.  I will post up once done. 

Bobcat Biker:
ahhh  man?!!  Who is going to come over to our porch and drink my beer now?!  Sorry to hear this Rocket..

xcaliber:
bummer and HEY, you were the one that wanted it earlier so the bluebonnets would still be there! Changed it just for you! :t :stickpoke:

Rocket67:
Just called, they changed the reservation to Bryce.  Have fun y'all!!  I am going to really miss this thing.

Lucky:
Scott I am really sorry to hear you won't make it.  You will be missed for sure.  I am glad to hear that Bryce is coming.  Have missed him the last time or two.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version