Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: I'M THERE!!!!!!  (Read 26727 times)

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
Re: I'M THERE!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2007, 10:32:45 PM »

Hey Kenny,
thanks for talking about this ride.  we were going fishing but we are now seriously thinking of this trip.  Will let you know.
Did you watch The Amazing Race about two years ago when the hippies won it? They started and ended it at red rock, one of the rides at the Coloradical's destination.
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

VTXDEMON

« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2007, 07:00:44 AM »

Well, since I had a second request for vacation time denied, I had a talk with my boss and it turns out that I can go to Colorado this year...  I guess I better look into it....  :)

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2007, 09:44:49 AM »

Registration has pasted 180, with the latest from the GRTEA STATE OF TEXAS, VTXTURBO and Bigdogsgal!!!!!! O0 O0 O0 O0 ;D ;D ;D ;D
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

bigdogsgal

• Old Timer
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2007, 10:02:58 AM »

Hey Kenny,
thanks for noticing.  I sent an email to Cliff to found out about RV parks and he gave me a couple.  Do you know any from Texas that will camping?  I'd like to stay at the same place if possible.

Geri

'05 1800F Black Cherry Red Spec 3

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2007, 10:47:30 AM »

My puter is giving me a bad time this morning!!! Had a response typed and lost it..... Jerry Quick-Silver is going to Billings Mt. for the Wing-Ding that starts on July 3rd... I have told him if he rides past this he rides past a GOOD ONE..... I think he intends to use KOA'S on the way up and stay at the college dorms in Billings.... The others I know of are staying at the La Quinta... We will leave on the 28th or 29th of June from my house, ridding the bikes.... O0 O0 O0   Stay in touch,and if I can help in any way let me know!!! Tom , BigA and wife, txcajun and friend?, me and wife will ride up together.... ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 10:49:27 AM by VTreX »
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

bigdogsgal

• Old Timer
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2007, 10:56:36 AM »

Ok, I made our reservatios last week.  Even though we are riding up in the RV we will be staying at the La Quinta with the rest of you all.  We plan on touring and riding in / around Santa Fe following.  Since we are taking the RV, there is room to carry cargo for anyone if you bring it to Austin.  PM me and will coordinate. 

Does anyone know if non VTX riders can ride?  I have a local friend that would like to hook up with us.

Geri

'05 1800F Black Cherry Red Spec 3

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2007, 04:00:24 PM »

It just like BBT  most will be VTX's, but all are welcome.... I will be on the Goldwing... Ride Safe Ride Long O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 8) 8)

benham

• Tejano
  • Lubbock Texas
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2007, 11:54:10 AM »

My wife and I will be there. This will be our first VTX gathering. I do not get off work untill the 29 so we might not get there untill Sat or Sun. We are looking forward to rideing with other X's.

Ben & Donna Hammock
2005 1800 r  BLACK
2006 Blue 1300 R
I don't want a pickle
Just want to ride on my motorcycle.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2007, 06:05:22 PM »

At this time there are 31 from Texas registerted and 38 from Colorado.... It would be GREAT to have more than the host state!!!!  I also know some from Teaxs people won't make it there ::) ::), we need a cushion number,---- step up TEXAS, this is a GREAT Gathering, it is about the rides and people not VENDERS.... O0 O0 O0 O0

TomVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Blanco, Texas
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2007, 07:49:48 PM »

Kenny is right about the Coloradical.  There's not a better place to ride and meet some really great people.  If there's anyone out there considering the ride to Colorado, just make up your mind and do it.  That's what we did last year and there were no regrets whatsoever.  We're going back and gonna do it again. 

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2007, 12:44:52 PM »

Three more have registered from TEXAS and I don't know them-------34 now and counting we are closing in on the host.... O0 O0 O0  check it outon their web site!!!!!  Colorado VTX Range Riders--------- ::) ::) ::) 8) 8)

Country Girl

• Trailer Queen
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2007, 08:03:25 PM »

Hey Kenny!!! Have you seen the July issue of "Rider" magazine? If not, you need to get a copy! You and your bike are featured iin an article written about the 2006 Colorado Ride. Dr. Greg Frazier wrote a very nice article about the ride.

Sure wish I was going to be able to make it to the ride this year. :'(

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2007, 08:29:56 PM »

CG thanks for the heads up 8).. I knew there was going to be an article in the mag. about the Radical , but had no idea I would be in it  :o O0.. Thanks again and you guys will be missed this year  :'( ... Tell Nick I said hello... Ride Safe Ride Long     :D :D :D    I will be on my red '07  Wing this year with my wife O0 O0 O0
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 08:32:19 PM by VTreX »

A.M.S. Medic

• Tejano
  • Amarillo, Tx.
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2007, 01:00:15 PM »

Made my reservations today.  I'll be there June 29th.  I have to leave the 3rd unless a time trade comes in by then.  No one seems to want to work on July 4.
I figured I could find at least one "commie" who doesn't care............................................................
See you guys and gals there.  Joe
Paramedic Rules to live by: All bleeding eventually stops.  All people eventually die.  If you drop the baby, PICK IT UP!!!!

youngguy

• Tejano
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2007, 10:35:28 AM »

I have been to a lot of MC gatherings/Rallys and have always found Cliff's and Carol's Colorado gathering surperior to all the rest. I wouldn't go out of my way to go to another Wing Ding.-------- GOLD RUSH????  Maybe depending on where it is.   Those riding other type bikes -you will see and even be led by other types. A kilt wearing guy on an FJR is one that really knows the area and a great lead. HDs to big Triumph rockets to several Gold Wings-- all are welcome. -- Oh Yes I have a courtyard room and have taken over the job of a lady of a couple of years ago I think in room 137, so NO DRINKING OR NOISE FROM THE COURT YARD!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D             Barn :-* :-* :-* :-*
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal