Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: I'M THERE!!!!!!  (Read 26722 times)

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
Re: I'M THERE!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2007, 07:20:13 PM »

Hey you forgot the blue cobs, You use the red cob, then you, use the white cob to see if you need to use the blue cob.   
Whew!!!  :o :o :o I hope you guys ain't' riding on stock seats... :D :D :D
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2007, 07:26:36 PM »

LOL  that was funnnnny!!! I'm not but have never gone to the blue!!! O0 :'( :P 8) :o ;D :D ;D ;D
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

VTXDEMON

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2007, 08:03:56 AM »

well my request got denied...   >:(  so I guess is time to look for a new job that will give me two weeks off  ;)

Dusty

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2007, 10:59:21 AM »

I thought I would be smart and ask my boss if he wanted to ride to Coloradical with me. His response was, "I'm already going to be there for my daughters wedding." Which when translated means, I'm going to be gone and you're not!  >:(

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2007, 12:40:34 PM »

Bill very sorry to hear you can't make the Radical!!! I think your boss should just colse for the event with paid exp. money for any employee that wants to attend!!!!Same for VTXDEMON O0 O0 O0 :D ::) 8) :o :o [/Ride Safe Ride Long
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2007, 03:26:19 PM »

I thought the red cobs showed up when you used the white cobs too much! ;D :o ::) :P
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2007, 05:28:56 PM »

I thought the red cobs showed up when you used the white cobs too much! ;D :o ::) :P
only if you recycle!!!! NOT TO BE CORN FUSED WITH MOTOCYCLE!!! O0 ::) :o ;) ;) ;D

Country Girl

• Trailer Queen
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2007, 06:37:05 AM »

I still need to make my room reservation! Hope I am not too late :)

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2007, 08:45:48 AM »

Just called and made my reservations. O0 And let me tell you Vanessa is not to happy. ;D ;D
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2007, 10:17:17 PM »

Pics. from last year are posting on their site O0 O0 8) :o I am ready to head north on the 28th or 29th of JUNE... The rides are GREAT!!!!!! O0 O0 ;) ;) ::) ::) ::) I might be on a WING but I hope to make this ride EVERY YEAR!!!! :P :P :P

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2007, 12:47:26 PM »

Jerry I hope you don't ride all the way to Billings and miss the Coloradical!!!! Right now if I had to chose just one it would be Denver!!!!! Big-A and his wife say they may go to the Radical..... Randy (txcajun) and a friend of his are going to ride up possible the whole trip to Billings and on to Glacier National Park.... Tom may go from Cloudcroft Nm. I have heard from none of the others at this point....  :'( :'( O0 O0 O0 I have reservations at La Quinta from June 30th to July 5th O0 O0 O0 I still have no Gold Wing!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(  We might talk about the extra room!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 12:50:02 PM by VTreX »

BIG A

• Master Tejano Rider
  • belton texas 06Goldwing 06KTM 450 08 KTM 690E
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2007, 06:18:08 PM »

just made my reservations,  O0 now i just have to break it to my wife that we are riding in colorado for a week :-\ ;) O0
YOU DON'T QUIT RIDING WHEN YOU GET OLD---YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU QUIT RIDING

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2007, 11:27:34 AM »

We have passed beyond line 100 and have started to fill page 2 of the registration list! So far we have 169 people riding 127 bikes!

The WIVO's are the number 1 state group with 36 people riding 25 bikes, TX is a distant 2nd with 20 people on 14 bikes.

With only 4 months to go, it's time to make your plans for July. Book a room and join us for all the fun! Colorado VTX Ride in July Event Page
 Come on TEXAS this is a realy good ride and gathering!!!! O0 O0 O0 O0

bigdogsgal

• Old Timer
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2007, 01:54:42 PM »

Hey Kenny,
thanks for talking about this ride.  we were going fishing but we are now seriously thinking of this trip.  Will let you know.

'05 1800F Black Cherry Red Spec 3

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2007, 02:10:05 PM »

Hey Kenny,
thanks for talking about this ride.  we were going fishing but we are now seriously thinking of this trip.  Will let you know.
You guys might catch a BIG FISH, but I will tell you for sure that you will ride through and around some BIG ROCKS on the event!!!!!! It will be one that you will want to do again!!! On the motor home contackt Cliff on the Co. site for the best and closest place to the La Quinta, he is a real good guy...His wifes name is Carrol.... O0 O0 O0 O0 Also talk to JOE at BBT IV he is one of their regulars... O0 O0 O0 O0
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal