VTX Related Rides > South/Southeast Texas

Texas Bucket List Ride #08 - Waco Mammoth National Monument - May 12th

<< < (3/3)

matap:
well hell even if I could go I don't get my stitches out until the 14 or the 21 depending on how I'm healing.  To me it looks to be healing quite well though. 

Rocket67:

--- Quote from: matap on May 03, 2018, 08:09:40 AM ---well hell even if I could go I don't get my stitches out until the 14 or the 21 depending on how I'm healing.  To me it looks to be healing quite well though.

--- End quote ---

You don't need excuses, if you don't want to go that is fine.  I am not mad at you.   :simmadown:

matap:
well I know how hard you take it when I can't make one of your rides.   :stickpoke:

Rocket67:
So far it looks like the weather is going to cooperate.  High of 89 and partly cloudy....otherwise, perfect. 

Rocket67:
Looks like the weather is still holding up.  I looked at Weather Underground and it seems that the peak temp in Houston is about 2 hours off the peak time in Waco so (providing nothing changes) we will avoid the highs in both cities by about 5 degrees if we time it just right. The high is still under 90 anyway so this is going to be a very comfortable ride.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version