VTX Related Rides > South/Southeast Texas

Texas Bucket List Ride #07 - Dutch Windmill Museum (Sept 16th)

(1/7) > >>

Rocket67:
I am doing another ride on September 16th to Nederland Texas.  The ride is about 300 miles depending on where you are riding from and will be mostly on Texas back roads.  The Museum is tiny but there are other things to walk around and see at this location. 

Lunch will be at Willy Burger and if you haven't heard of Willy Burger you willy need to try it, it's willy willy good. 

Meeting: Shell in Conroe @ Loop 336E and Hwy 105 (Next to Sonic and McDonalds)
KSU: 9AM

Plan on a 8-10 hour day. 

More details on my FB Ride Group Page. 

Luckys Lover:
Just a few more blocks down 347 is the Janice Joplin Museum. Or is that another ride on the bucket list?

Rocket67:

--- Quote from: Luckys Lover on July 19, 2017, 09:21:16 PM ---Just a few more blocks down 347 is the Janice Joplin Museum. Or is that another ride on the bucket list?

--- End quote ---

I'll make that another one.  It hasn't been on the TV show yet.  I'll want to go to Mini Graceland in Los Fresnos and will add the Janice Joplin museum to the list. 

http://www.TheTexasBucketList.com

paffap:
To quote Val Kilmer in Tombstone, "I'm your huckleberry"

Rocket67:

--- Quote from: paffap on July 20, 2017, 03:29:04 PM ---To quote Val Kilmer in Tombstone, "I'm your huckleberry"

--- End quote ---

Go look in your invites on Facebook.  I double checked and you are on the list. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version