Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Old member from CenTex (now in West Texas) needs a hand...  (Read 426 times)

ViciousNoob

• Master Tejano Rider
Old member from CenTex (now in West Texas) needs a hand...
« on: December 15, 2014, 01:34:00 AM »

Hey, guys.... I'm Mike Schaefer, formally known as Vicious Noob from Austin. I haven't been on in a few years because the bike was down (still is! Lol). Anyways, I am getting married in a few weeks and sure would like to ride the ol X away from the church with my new bride. Unfortunately, I am flat broke and can't put her in the shop. I moved from Austin back to Big Spring to open a business and it failed miserably. I just now got a real job again... My bike is a 2002 1300r. She has a busted starter button housing on the right throttle grip and needs new fork seals. She might need the carbs done, as she has been sitting a while.... Does any west Texas folk know of anyone who can help in the Big Spring area?....
If I wasn't n00b, I sure would want to be!!! ;-)

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
Re: Old member from CenTex (now in West Texas) needs a hand...
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 07:17:17 AM »

No clue on the bike, but good to see ya again! And congrats on the wedding!
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal