Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 130/70R18 Frt Tire  (Read 516 times)

BobWd

• Master Tejano Rider
130/70R18 Frt Tire
« on: May 06, 2014, 08:01:38 AM »

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

I am just checking to see if anyone would happen to have a used, or new at a decent price, front tire that would fit my 1800c. The Dunlop Elite 3 I put on it a year ago this past February is almost worn out. I do not have the funds at this time for a new one. Want to buy a Metzeler when I can. Anyone fairly close to the Killeen/ Ft. Hood area? I would be willing to meet up somewhere.

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
Re: 130/70R18 Frt Tire
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 08:10:38 AM »

If you need a new tire at a decent price you could get by with a Shinko.  They are cheap priced but cheap made....meaning they wear out fast, but at least it's new.  could probably get it for around $60-80 and if your brave enough you could probably even mount it yourself
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

BobWd

• Master Tejano Rider
Re: 130/70R18 Frt Tire
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 09:13:40 AM »

If you need a new tire at a decent price you could get by with a Shinko.  They are cheap priced but cheap made....meaning they wear out fast, but at least it's new.  could probably get it for around $60-80 and if your brave enough you could probably even mount it yourself

Thanks!! Not really looking for a new tire that I would have to change out soon. I would rather find a good used one, if possible, that might get more that 2000-3000 miles out of it. That's all I have on this Dunlop. And yes, I am brave enough. I put the Dunlop on myself. Was a mechanic for 26 years. Not much I will not try to do myself with the tools I have left. Most of them burnt up in a fire about 5 years ago.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal