Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: MESSAGE FOR ALL MEMBERS OF THE BOARD  (Read 12503 times)

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
Re: MESSAGE FOR ALL MEMBERS OF THE BOARD
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2007, 06:23:32 PM »

C'mon north Demon!
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

Dusty

« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2007, 06:25:32 PM »

Somehow I feel that Brock got a call about me... I guess is time to go...  it was fun riding with some of you, take care maybe I will see some of you around.   :'(

Cool your heals. I started crap for the second time. It's me they want to lynch.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 06:27:53 PM by Dusty »

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2007, 06:46:46 PM »

Somehow I feel that Brock got a call about me... I guess is time to go...  it was fun riding with some of you, take care maybe I will see some of you around.   :'(
[/quo

great! You and Martin can go off into the sunset :-*
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

solitary-man

« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2007, 08:11:27 PM »

Don't worry, be happy. :)

Boogie

• Master Tejano Rider
  • GULF OF MEXICO
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2007, 09:03:57 PM »

I also have been here for at least 4 years and I have not been offended by any post. The people that I have rode with were great and they were people that I am happy to call friend's.
 I really don't know what brought about all this fussin but it sound's like our old friend DoubleX has come back to haunt us.
 The way I see it, there are many motorcycle web site out there and if you don't like this one, then go find one that you like. This web site has been in progress for quite a few years, it's a place to make friend's, find someone to go on ride's with you, and to get a good laugh when you've had a hard day at work.
 I personally like this web site the way it is, We will do our best to make anyone feel welcome to our little group, but if you don't like what your watching, change the dam channel.    That's all I have to say about this.

BOOGIE!   8)
                      Native Texan, I ride a steel horse

X-aholic

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BOOKEM
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2007, 09:25:02 PM »

I personally like this web site the way it is, We will do our best to make anyone feel welcome to our little group, but if you don't like what your watching, change the dam channel.    

BOOGIE!   8)
+1

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2007, 09:44:20 PM »

I personally like this web site the way it is, We will do our best to make anyone feel welcome to our little group, but if you don't like what your watching, change the dam channel.    That's all I have to say about this  I think someone else has had the remote!!!!! >:( ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D       
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2007, 09:47:02 PM »

thanks, brock. even though I don't have bikes anymore :'(

You will again you are still a biker at heart :)

s

If you ever see me with horns sticking out of my helmet
call an ambulance  .  .  .  .    I’ve hit a deer

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2007, 10:09:09 PM »

Martin, Snake and Gabe I would miss you all.  :'( and Dusty don't you dare try to go somewhere.

As usual, lately, I also missed what ever set this off.

On another note I was just telling someone about the Judge Ito postings. Speaking of you know who's posts I really miss? Dwights old girlfriend LeANN ;D what was her board name something RED?

play nice ride safe O0

sherri

If you ever see me with horns sticking out of my helmet
call an ambulance  .  .  .  .    I’ve hit a deer

BIG A

• Master Tejano Rider
  • belton texas 06Goldwing 06KTM 450 08 KTM 690E
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2007, 11:52:51 PM »

i also say leave it as is, i know most of the people that post, or at least have met them , and i love the going back and forth, makes me laugh, i also know thats what there intent is, just having fun :Dand i'm ok with that. i have met a lot of good people from this board, and have enjoyed riding with quite a few of them and i hope that continues. this board and these people have been a big part of my life the last couple of years and i want it to stay that way O0
YOU DON'T QUIT RIDING WHEN YOU GET OLD---YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU QUIT RIDING

hookem

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Port Neches, Texas
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2007, 11:58:24 PM »

Cool your heals. I started crap for the second time. It's me they want to lynch.

Bill, hang on.  I find it hard to see how what you posted is responsible for this discussion.  I, for one, think that there needs to be an understanding that each person has his/her own idea of what is "tasteful".  Respectful is a totally different animal.  There are posts that have had pics that I would not post, but others feel it is ok.  I just hate that some of these are sig pics, and show up far too often.  I am not trying to sound like the moral majority or thought police, but there are things that I would hate for my wife to have to look at just to read a thread.  Don't get me wrong...we vacation at Hedonism in Jamaica, so nudity is not a problem.  But, there is a time and a place.  I guess, for me, the idea of each one of our wife's/daughters/girlfriends having to see things they may not want to, is the perfect reason for the Politically Incorrect section.  I don't expect others to feel the way I feel.  I don't expect to have improper pics in a discussion about pipes, for instance.

With all that said, I use the words Snake used:  Bill, you are open to talk about whatever you want to talk about.  Don't you go anywhere.  I know where to find you!!!! :o
Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
Ronald Reagan

BDC

« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2007, 12:23:50 AM »

I don't want anybody to misunderstand what the point is about this thread..

Nobody wants anybody to leave the site, we just want a understanding that certain posts get posted in the right thread/forum!  That the threadjacking, name calling and personal bashing stop..

For example, I dont want to see a four page tattoo thread in the North/Northeast Texas ride board unless it evolves a ride getting tats around the dfw area.. Hell I might be eastly talked into getting one..
Ricstir, Birdman and Big pro's been after me for years to get one, a little alcohol and I just might be sporting one as well, not likely but maybe...

Nobody wants enemy's so lets not go that rout, please!

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2007, 02:30:10 AM »

the BS has to stop period!!

Enuff said! Game over!!!
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2007, 04:29:07 AM »

OOOHHHH the big bear and big gun speaketh!  ;D You go  big pro! ;D LOL Yeah, I've said my peace, I'm at peace. I don't want anyone to leave, I figure a few days and feathers will settle. Gravity will level all.
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

Dusty

« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2007, 04:54:09 AM »

You meet the nicest people on a Honda.  ;D
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal