Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Turbo Tax issues  (Read 4395 times)

Dusty

Turbo Tax issues
« on: January 26, 2008, 10:19:29 PM »

If any of you use Turbo Tax, you may want to wait are use a different program. They are having issues with updates and e-filing. Mine got rejected and turbo tax can't seem to tell me a fix for it. I'm not the only one either. I have been using TT for years and this is the first time I have had an issue. I'm going to give through Monday and see what they come up with. Then I'm going postal.  O0 :D

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
Re: Turbo Tax issues
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 12:22:25 AM »

I guess we know who is expecting MONEY BACK!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :o :o :P
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Morgan Buchanan

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Fantastic Opportunity!  Look and ask me about it!
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 09:16:23 PM »

I've used Tax Cut for about 8 years... been efiling as long as I could.  Got my return in less than a week this year.  Woot, I say, for progress.
My now long gone VTX...

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 07:15:17 AM »

Turbo Tax here, and no problems. Of course, I'm not sitting on the FI-nan-shul empire that Bill must be...  :o
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 07:19:58 AM »

Jim and I use TT and got our refund back within 4 days and money went to BILLS.......... :'(
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

twistedrcpilot

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Montgomery Tx. /Lake Conroe TX
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2008, 01:43:53 PM »

Taxcut is the way to go.  Plus they have audit protection.   Got my money in 6 days.  Uncle Sam pays well for having a kid!!

*Closet Darksider*

da032

• Old Timer
  • McKinney, TX
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2008, 02:53:59 PM »

This year makes 9 striaght years of Turbo Tax with no problems.  E-Filed and go my refund in 3 or 4 days.

Dusty

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2008, 03:29:48 PM »

I forgot all about this. Turned out that one of TT forms had a column that was not wide enough to accept the numbers that were entered. So, when the IRS got it, all it had was asterics in that column. TT fixed it on the 29th of Jan. and I got my refund on Feb. 15th. Just in time to go in my IRA and pay the beast off.
Now I'm broke again.  :'(

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2008, 03:52:50 PM »

I forgot all about this. Turned out that one of TT forms had a column that was not wide enough to accept the numbers that were entered. So, when the IRS got it, all it had was asterics in that column. TT fixed it on the 29th of Jan. and I got my refund on Feb. 15th. Just in time to go in my IRA and pay the beast off.

Column not wide enough for all the numbers?!?! Criminy boys and girls, now you know who has the dough!!!!  :o :o O0
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

Dusty

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2008, 04:32:19 AM »

Column not wide enough for all the numbers?!?! Criminy boys and girls, now you know who has the dough!!!!  :o :o O0

Yep, working on my second million........gave up on the first one.  :(

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2008, 06:27:25 AM »

Dusty,

Everyone knows that first million is the hardest! :'(
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

pepsX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Missouri City TX
    • pepsX products
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2008, 07:35:50 AM »

do you mean to tell me that we have to file EVERY year? damn, how long has this been going on?
I used to have 1000 post on the old board.

www.pepsX.com

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal