Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Ride for Pie - Is this a ride or M & G?  (Read 2039 times)

Quick-Silver

• Old Timer
  • Canyon Lake, Tx
Ride for Pie - Is this a ride or M & G?
« on: December 28, 2007, 10:17:58 AM »

Brock, Why don't you decide where to post this because I'm not sure if it should be on the ride board or the M & G board as Statewide events.  Here is a link to the TWT Saturday monthly Pie runs for 2008.  There is often times a great turnout to these runs with lots of different bikes to show off.

http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23693&page=2  Find post #1 for the schedule.

Weather permitting I plan to make the January 26th run.  I hope to see some you Guys & Gals there. O0
Jerry Maler
07 Honda GL1800 Goldwing - Silver

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
Re: Ride for Pie - Is this a ride or M & G?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 01:16:53 PM »

I moved it to statewide m&g because it felt more fitting.   :P
Chunk the llama.

Militman

• Old Timer
  • "Ride hard or get out of my way!"
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 11:33:28 PM »

Where is this meeting place going to be in January 26th, 2008? I gotta come all the way from El Paso. :(

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 01:24:05 PM »

Militman, this is a meeting of the two wheeled texans group. Some of our group may show up too, probably no more than about ten or so though, if that many. It is not a statewide meet and greet initiated by our group. Come to the spring thing to meet dozens of the TxXriders, or the BBT to meet over a hundred. Sometimes we do have statewide runs for lunch by our group, some have had 60-70 show up for lunch. It has been a little while since one has been organized though. :(
   That being said, The twtx is a good site and is populated by good folks riding all manner of motorcycles from choppers to streetbikes to cruisers. Even a few dual sports in there too. They are quite a large group, with the majority being from the central/eastern half of Texas. 
Use the link above http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23693&page=2 to check the group out.
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal