Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Charity Ride Sept. 9th  (Read 2029 times)

tejasx

Charity Ride Sept. 9th
« on: August 12, 2007, 01:50:31 PM »

There is a charity ride on Sept. 9th hosted by the Ft. Hood HD dealership in Harker Hieghts near Killeen and the Bell County Sherrif's posse, benefiting the Children's Miracle Network.  This charity is supported by my company and is a great thing to be involved with.  All bikes are welcome.

My daughter just started a photography business and she is one of the vendors that will be there taking pictures of bikes, horses and owners and she is donating a portion of her proceeds to the charity.  I plan on making it, so if anyone wants to come along let me know.  I will probably drive down on Friday the 8th. 

http://www.psndealer.com/dealersite/images/forthoodhd/h2h.pdf 

Might be a good excuse for a Statewide Meet and Greet and support a good cause.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ethulwulfe

Re: Charity Ride Sept. 9th
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 10:12:34 PM »

There is a charity ride on Sept. 9th
I will probably drive down on Friday the 8th.

Are the dates correct? According to my callender the 8th is on a Saturday. If the ride is on the 8th instead of the 9th I will definitely be there. If it's on Sunday I will have to try and find something closer to Beaumont.

tejasx

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 06:52:20 AM »

Are the dates correct? According to my callender the 8th is on a Saturday. If the ride is on the 8th instead of the 9th I will definitely be there. If it's on Sunday I will have to try and find something closer to Beaumont.

I must have been drinking at the time, the ride is on Sunday the 9th, I should have wrote, I will ride down on Sat. the 8th

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 08:11:57 AM »

I must have been drinking at the time, the ride is on Sunday the 9th, I should have wrote, I will ride down on Sat. the 8th

YOU DRINKING???? NAH..!!!!!! LMAO.. ;D ;D ;D ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal