Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: ''08 Spring X Thing  (Read 10409 times)

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
''08 Spring X Thing
« on: April 01, 2007, 11:05:27 AM »

Turkey Roost Group Camp Area has been reserved for March 21st and 22nd 2008.....MAKE PLANS!!!!! 8) 8) 8) O0 O0 O0 This is a state wide camp out, should we call it a rally?????
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
Re: ''08 Spring X Thing
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 02:52:29 PM »

jen and I are there for sure. put us down for an RV hook up as well. see ya in a year.  O0
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 03:14:37 PM »

Turkey Roost 2008...I'm there! Hey Kenny... PM me your mailing address. TKS.
I don't think of it as a rally..More of a meet and greet or get together type event. EEerrr you might think about the suggestion I had about making it a Tech session too, Maybe something like a valve adjustment tech session, let the bikes cool overnight..get up in the morning and all the 1800s get in one area and the 1300's  in another and do valve adjustments. I think it would boost participation also, as people could come camp, have fun, get guidance in doing their valve adjustments, and pay for their gas, get to know thier bikes better, AND STILL SAVE money over a dealer valve adjustment. Just a thought.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 03:26:12 PM by snake »
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007, 03:28:05 PM »

Just a thought.

And an excellent one at that!

txvtxrider

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2007, 11:36:12 AM »

I'd love that being I know very little about the bike, and the more money I can save from a dealer, the more money I can put into the bike for some mods!

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2007, 05:43:22 PM »

I'd love that being I know very little about the bike, and the more money I can save from a dealer, the more money I can put into the bike for some mods!

Hey David I think you are coming around now!

txvtxrider

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2007, 07:23:19 AM »

It's taken me a couple of months to really figure all this stuff out, but I'm getting there...takes me a while cause I'm just a bit slow...hahahahahaha!

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2007, 10:09:43 AM »

If you had a silver X you would be faster!

txvtxrider

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2007, 11:46:56 AM »

Well if I could sell mine, I would upgrade to atleast the retro model so that I could be "cool"!  I really like the look of the R bike, yours especially Jimmy!

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2007, 04:00:18 PM »

Thanks man! I really appreciate that.

Kentagious

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2007, 12:17:36 PM »

Don't know where it is, but the calendar is marked and looking forward to it.
I guess it don't seem wrong if it ain't being done to you.
2015 Victory Cross Country Tour
04' VTX 1300 S

BIG A

• Master Tejano Rider
  • belton texas 06Goldwing 06KTM 450 08 KTM 690E
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2007, 05:25:13 PM »

kencoll, turkey roost is at belton lake off highway 36, is always fun,good camping spots, water, nice bathrooms and showers, also a large covered pavillion, and the entertainment is the best!! ;D ;D kind of like american idol on tequila ;D ;D O0
YOU DON'T QUIT RIDING WHEN YOU GET OLD---YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU QUIT RIDING

brentos

• Old Timer
  • Austin, Texas
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2007, 01:37:09 PM »

Count me in - I like the idea of a tech session. I think I would make a good assistant (I have only adjusted them twice) professor of 1300 valve adjustments and brake fluid changes (thanks to my front brake line problems I have done that 4 times now).

Brent Johnston - '05 1300S beetle bags, switchblade 2-up, Corbin dual tour, Roadhouse slip-ons, Fatty Beach Bars, etc.

Ethulwulfe

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2007, 01:19:59 PM »

Just in case anyone was wondering. I know it's a little early but it always helps to be informed. :)

Cedar Ridge Park - This park offers 68 sites for RV and tent camping each with water and electric hook-ups. In addition to these campsites, eight screen shelters are located within the park for people who don't have their own camping equipment. The gate attendants reside within the park to serve visitors needs. Cedar Ridge Park's facilities include restrooms with hot showers, camper service center with washers and dryers, two concrete boatramps, fishing dock, swimming beach, playground, basketball court, and dump station. Turkey Roost Group Camp Area is also located within the park. This area provides a 30 X 52 pavilion, six single and two double campsites with water and 50 amp electricity, a dedicated restroom with hot showers, group size cooker and a game area. If you need a group camping facility, this one will provide for all of your needs! Contact the NRRS to make a reservation!

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2007, 03:10:30 PM »

kencoll, turkey roost is at belton lake off highway 36, is always fun,good camping spots, water, nice bathrooms and showers, also a large covered pavillion, and the entertainment is the best!! ;D ;D kind of like american idol on tequila ;D ;D O0
Too True!

:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal