Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What to do??? The Turkey Roost Camp Area is NOT available for March 17th and 18th

Do we  go to their Rally and everyone be on their on????
- 0 (0%)
Do we do our own thing the next weekend 23rd and 24th?????
- 9 (90%)
Forget it?????
- 1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: October 29, 2006, 12:08:52 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: SPRING THING  (Read 18890 times)

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
Re: SPRING THING
« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2007, 01:19:04 PM »

Do they have a pretty good camping site there Kenny?
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2007, 09:55:00 PM »

Look at the start of this thread.... Alot of the things are listed there, but it is a verry good camping area for buck... O0 O0 O0  The Turkey Roost is a group camp site meaning X- Riders  Privet!!!
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

SiC

• Old Timer
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2007, 01:12:59 PM »

Ok...what do i need to do to go to this? Reserve something, call someone or just show up? ???

SiC
I had 1 Billion Posts on the old site.......

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2007, 02:27:02 PM »

Ok...what do i need to do to go to this? Reserve something, call someone or just show up? ???

SiC
  You camping SIC?? Or are ya just staying with some relatives close by??
 ;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

SiC

• Old Timer
« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2007, 03:44:00 PM »

SiC
 ;D

I imagine i'll be camping

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2007, 09:16:12 PM »

SiC
 ;D

I imagine i'll be camping
At the start of the thread there is alot of info.   If you need a camper hookup you need to claim one.. the main thing is to show up..... After you read the first part of the thread if you need more info... just post..... Ride Safe
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

SiC

• Old Timer
« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2007, 12:25:16 PM »

SiC
 ;D

:-[ Had my dates wrong. Looks like i'll be at the Longrider's 3 Day Thaw this weekend.

SiC

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2007, 12:44:14 PM »

I tried to read this thread and figure out what the heck is what.  I'm so confused :'( :'(

Seriously, the "where" is fine.  "When" and "How" (what it is we are supposed to do) are a bit confusing.  Is there a "SPRING THING FOR DUMMIES" book out yet? :-\
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

Dusty

« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2007, 12:51:05 PM »

I tried to read this thread and figure out what the heck is what.  I'm so confused :'( :'(

Seriously, the "where" is fine.  "When" and "How" (what it is we are supposed to do) are a bit confusing.  Is there a "SPRING THING FOR DUMMIES" book out yet? :-\

Hell, I thought you wrote it!  ;D ;D ;D Some of us East Texas Trash will be riding out there on March 22nd. Like Randy posted, he got the whole place ,Turkey Roost, that Kenny had reserved for the weekend so whoever wants to come early can.

By the way DUMMY, did you get my PM?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 01:02:46 PM by Dusty »

TomVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Blanco, Texas
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2007, 04:11:51 PM »

This is a campout...with some good, old fashioned BS..& some riding. We had a blast last year.  I'm trying every way I can to be there, but it's not looking good.

Dusty

« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2007, 06:49:19 PM »

This is a campout...with some good, old fashioned BS..& some riding. We had a blast last year.  I'm trying every way I can to be there, but it's not looking good.

You better get there. I mean if it's school stopping you. What they going to do fire you? I bet you have so many sick days built up that they could never get square with you. They better start to learn to get along without you.
Of coarse, if it's family then by all mean.....tell them they have to come too!  ;D ;D ;D

Hope you make man!

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #71 on: February 16, 2007, 11:10:47 AM »

Hell, I thought you wrote it!  ;D ;D ;D Some of us East Texas Trash will be riding out there on March 22nd. Like Randy posted, he got the whole place ,Turkey Roost, that Kenny had reserved for the weekend so whoever wants to come early can.

By the way DUMMY, did you get my PM?

Actually, my book is "Dumbass for Dummies"  Best seller among VTX riders!!  ;D
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

khan63

« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2007, 09:09:43 PM »

I guess I am confused too, read the whole thread and dont know what the Spring thing is, where it is or when it is LOL

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2007, 10:11:39 PM »

I guess I am confused too, read the whole thread and dont know what the Spring thing is, where it is or when it is LOL
    O0 #1  The Spring Thing is a VTX state wide over nite camp out......................................... O0 O0#2  It will be held at Lake Belton Cedar Ridge Camp Ground at the Turkey Roost group camp area............. O0 O0 O0#3 Thanks to It will be held on March the 23rd and 24th in the year of our Lord  2007........ Thanks to txcajun you can even have the opption of comming a day early... He has rented Turkey Roost for the 22nd so he can get a head start on the white wings!!!!! Be there or stay stupid!!!! ;D ;D :D ;) :) :( :o 8) ??? ::) :'( O0 :-* :-\ :-X :P ::) ??? 8) :( :o >:( :D :) All our friends are welcome!!!!!  THIS IS IN TEXAS!!!!!!!   Dusty-Bill please contact this guy----- khan63!!! He is in Luberton.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 10:15:05 PM by VTreX »

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2007, 01:31:56 AM »

Kenny I already sent him to this thread. We try to take care of our locals. ;D Maybe a new thread should be started with the updated info.
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal