Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What to do??? The Turkey Roost Camp Area is NOT available for March 17th and 18th

Do we  go to their Rally and everyone be on their on????
- 0 (0%)
Do we do our own thing the next weekend 23rd and 24th?????
- 9 (90%)
Forget it?????
- 1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: October 29, 2006, 12:08:52 PM

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: SPRING THING  (Read 18854 times)

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
SPRING THING
« on: September 29, 2006, 11:51:07 AM »

What I would like to have for option #2 is 35 commitments for $ 10.00 per head. This will cover the cost of the camp site. There are 10 camper hook-ups first paid getsum, make it 9 I'm in. We can have up to 80 on site for camping. Those that did the ride through know what is there, it's a good place. If every pays $10.00 per head the extra will go in the Texas X Riders account. We still need money in the bank so people don't have to be out of pocket to set thing up!! This is TWO days of camping for $10.00. Friday welcome day and short ride. Saturday Longer rides and some games. Sunday Las Cassas for earley lunch before heading home. WHO CAN SAY NO TO WHITE WINGS????? I know March is a long way off , but if we don't act soon the date may not be available!!!!! O0 O0 O0
« Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 11:53:43 AM by VTreX »
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Re: SPRING THING
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2006, 12:18:22 PM »

Last year we did our camp out at the same time Central Texas Road Riders had their Spring Fling Rally. I can not get the camp ground for that weekend... The rally is in Gatesville a short ride up Hi 36. We camped and went to their rally ( NO PLANNING ON OUR PART ) If do our own thing we will need to do our own acctivites, if we go to their rally we can't get the camp ground. They have camping free at their rally. Tent or self contained. Turkey Roost is much better. Rest rooms, showers, BBQ pits, pavement, park rangers, pavillion, and closser to the white wings.
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 12:31:31 PM »

Spring state wide or spring two day rally?????  SPRING THING on place for state wide meets.

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2006, 03:34:12 PM »

I think it's a good idea even if we miss the Spring Fling. There's some nice riding in that area, and it's often missed. There were just a handful of us last year, but we had a great time. O0 It's indeed a great location, fenced in, BBQ pits, asphalt streets, and parking for your bike and camper. I vote for having it any weekend we can get the Turkey Roost area. We'll make our own rally. I've want to put together some bike games like they had in Colorado, and this is a great place to try them out. O0 O0
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

Tolly

• Tejano
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2006, 04:38:19 PM »

Alright I will figure out the particulars later as to where this is but Robin and I are in as well.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2006, 05:03:19 PM »

Alright I will figure out the particulars later as to where this is but Robin and I are in as well.
         SORRY IT IS ON LAKE BELTON NEAR BELTON AND TEMPLE   O0 O0 O0 O0

Dusty

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2006, 05:04:48 PM »

I'm there.  ;D

Bill

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2006, 08:30:32 PM »

I've want to put together some bike games like they had in Colorado, and this is a great place to try them out. O0 O0

Yes, and I am sure alot of us would like to see the master cowtipper in action.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2006, 09:31:41 PM »

Well....I've been lucky in love more than one time. O0
04' Honda VTX 1800C

Dusty

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2006, 04:46:58 AM »

I don't mind missing the Spring Fling, but damn I sure will miss those BURGERS. mmmmmmmmm....... ;D

AND.....I'm gonna kick ya'lls butt in the slow ride!!!!!  :D O0 ;D

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2006, 01:21:40 PM »

I've want to put together some bike games like they had in Colorado, and this is a great place to try them out. O0 O0
Experiment with that bike/sex thing in the privacy of your own home RD!!! SHeesh! You want us to go blind? Is wee little RD wanna bite the Weenie?? ;D

I'm in! I gotta see that!
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2006, 06:18:59 PM »

Experiment with that bike/sex thing in the privacy of your own home RD!!! SHeesh! You want us to go blind? Is wee little RD wanna bite the Weenie?? ;D

I'm in! I gotta see that!

I liked the "ring joust". Brock and I almost won! (3rd place) Damn kid beat me!! >:( Anyway... it was a pretty good game.
04' Honda VTX 1800C

A.M.S. Medic

• Tejano
  • Amarillo, Tx.
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2006, 09:02:48 PM »

I'll put that one on my schedule, too. 
Paramedic Rules to live by: All bleeding eventually stops.  All people eventually die.  If you drop the baby, PICK IT UP!!!!

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2006, 09:47:44 PM »

Speaking of,  AMS... how many miles you got on that thing now?
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2006, 08:59:07 PM »

the wife and i are definitely in for this one! hopefully no knee issues this time. put us down for an RV hook-up also, if still available. if you nedd any help setting this up don't hesitate to ask. O0  ride safe.
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal