Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: new X rider popping in.  (Read 2502 times)

terrible TC

Re: new X rider popping in.
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2007, 04:51:36 PM »

Thanks for the welcome, I live in Tool Tx, on the west side of Cedar Creek Lake, SE of Dallas bout an hour. Bike is in the shop right now getting repaired, Ive been on vacation the last week, recovering instead of riding (crash on day 1 of vacation) I should be up and runnnin in a couple of weeks as soon as I can quit wearin the cast. Id love to hook up and ride with as many riders as i can, Im a new rider although Ive been around bikes my entire life, just never had one of my own til now. Im as ready to go as I can get.

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2007, 05:42:03 PM »

Well hello TC!!!

It just so happens that I live in Tool myself. Send me a PM and let me know where you are and I'll drop by with some beverages, (purely medicinal, of course), to keep you lubricated 'till your bike heals...or somethin' like that.

We can swap stories. My bike has been wrecked twice and I haven't been anywhere near it either time. ::) ::) ::)

You'll like the people you meet here,
Mike
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!

terrible TC

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2007, 08:29:08 PM »

Cool!!! someone else in Tool! Ive lived hear almost 2 years and the only people I know are the people at Brookeshires!!

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2007, 08:39:41 PM »

Cool!!! someone else in Tool! Ive lived hear almost 2 years and the only people I know are the people at Brookeshires!!
  Hobo be sure to let him know the secret handshake and the money he has to pay each one of us the 1st time we ride with him!! ;D ( The money is for the extra chrome fund!!) ;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2007, 08:50:19 PM »

Hobo be sure to let him know the secret handshake and the money he has to pay each one of us the 1st time we ride with him!! ;D ( The money is for the extra chrome fund!!) ;D

Don't worry, I won't forget the MFCFC, (More Friggin' Chrome For Chad), fund. Thanks fossil... ::) ::) ::) I need to justify these new sunglasses when I ride behind you, anyway.
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal