Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: DFW Freedom Riders Thursday Jan 25th  (Read 1329 times)

stoker

DFW Freedom Riders Thursday Jan 25th
« on: January 24, 2007, 01:39:08 PM »

Well, if it is over 45 degrees (the club's automatic cut off temperature for ride/no-ride), the DFWFreedomriders will leave DFW Honda Thursday night at 7:00 PM to head to the Prairie House in Roanoke.    NOAA says the high for the day is supposed to be 54 so I am keeping my fingers crossed, planning to bundle up, and getting my 1800C ready.  O0

So if you are in the area, put your rear in gear and join us!

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "NO PAIN, NO STAIN!!!" Ft. worth
    • http://myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider
Re: DFW Freedom Riders Thursday Jan 25th
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 03:22:19 PM »

hey brother, the last time that you posted a ride with the freedom riders for a saturday you diddn't even show up. that was a while back though. at least 2 months. them boys sure know where the roads are though. as soon as it gets warmer, i'll definitly be there for the next satuday ride O0

OCIFFER, I SweAr To DRunK I'M NoT GoD!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider

stoker

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 08:27:10 AM »

Saturdays are tough, man!   :o  It is the first day of the week I don't have to be out the front door by 5:30 AM.  And my ladyfriend usually reserves my Friday nights for helping reduce the glut of tequila in the world. :D

I'm lucky if I can make a dinner ride once or twice a month and a Saturday ride every so often.  8)

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 09:51:30 AM »

And my ladyfriend usually reserves my Friday nights for helping reduce the glut of tequila in the world. :D

I am glad we are fighting the good fight together....  I try to reduce the available limit of Tequila once a week, too....   ;D

N5TWL

• Master Tejano Rider
  • If it hurts when you do that don't do that!
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2007, 11:03:43 AM »

I understand "Petron" is increasing production by 10,000 bottles a day so I would like to join the fight to keep the glut of Tequila in check. We can win one shot at a time!
MPM
2011 Harley Street Glide, Sedona Orange, Ken Smith pinstriping.

stoker

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2007, 07:31:49 AM »

We had about sixteen bikes at DFW Honda last night and met a few others at the restaurant.   :)  It was a little chilly and 114 had a bit more traffic than usual for that time of night.  We ened up with about twenty six people.  Food was excellant and the service was great.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal