Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Sonic bike night in Hurst  (Read 1353 times)

jackandangie

• Old Timer
Sonic bike night in Hurst
« on: November 10, 2006, 08:05:54 AM »

There's a sonic bike night in Hurst tonight on Precinct Line road, I think it usually starts around 7:00. The Wife and I are going, we had a good time last time and got to meet a couple of Xers there and would like to meet some more. They have a 50/50 drawing and door prizes that benefits the pediatric brain tumor foundation.

Jack

JustinVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
Re: Sonic bike night in Hurst
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2006, 09:05:15 AM »

We might make this, since all of the Grapevine interest has waned.

Jim

Justin VTX

TexPops

• Old Timer
  • Azle (Eagle Mountain Lake) n.w. of Ft.Worth
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 09:35:45 AM »

We'll probably do this as we need to go to Full Boar anyway. Trying to find a leather jacket for our 3 yr old grandson who's getting a Fisher-Price Harley from Santa. I won a leather do-rag his size at the M&G in Seabrook so his Nana wants to find a jacket. :o I suppose she'll want boots and chaps for him next :D :D :D

JustinVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2006, 11:02:31 PM »

I got lucky tonight!!  Was freezing my butt off on the way home from Sonic when my rear tire blew.  I made it home safely, but it was a little scary.  Time for a new tire!!

It was good seeing some X riders tonight.

Ride safe,
Jim

Justin VTX

Morgan Buchanan

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Fantastic Opportunity!  Look and ask me about it!
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2006, 08:40:23 AM »

argh....  can we get a little more notice than "tonight"?  :)  I'd like to go, but I can't check in here every day, nor drop plans last minute.  :)  Is this a group that does the Hurst night or just some impromptu thing?

Big J, glad you're still alive after your tire adventure, man!
My now long gone VTX...

jackandangie

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2006, 11:28:23 AM »

I'll try to post a reminder about it earlier next time. I get a reminder from one of the yahoo groups I'm on but usually the day of. I believe it's the second Friday of every month. I can't remember which group hosts it, I think it's the Cycle club of Ft. Worth, but I'm not sure. There is usually a pretty good turnout although it was a little slow this month (probably due to the cold front). It's kinda fun, they have a 50/50 drawing which is a buck a piece or 6 tickets for 5 and give out door prizes on the tickets also. It's usually something small like a cap or a shirt, but hey, it's nice to win something. I do know that proceeds benefit the pediatric brain tumor foundation, so it's a good cause.

Jack

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal