Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: gotta change my name  (Read 959 times)

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "NO PAIN, NO STAIN!!!" Ft. worth
    • http://myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider
gotta change my name
« on: October 29, 2006, 10:49:10 PM »

ok guys, ithink everybody will know me better with a new board name. VTXTATTMAN! most of u have seen my work and i'm pretty sure that name fits me better than justin69. it was a lotta fun today and i hope to do this more often. maybe sometime if u guys get out during the week you can go to the ice house in ft worth on thursday bike night. i'm there every thursday. hope to see u guys there! O0 O0

OCIFFER, I SweAr To DRunK I'M NoT GoD!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider

elblanco

Re: gotta change my name
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 09:17:39 AM »

hope ur ready to do some taats today fucker69 >:(

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2006, 09:22:19 AM »

ok guys, ithink everybody will know me better with a new board name. VTXTATTMAN! most of u have seen my work and i'm pretty sure that name fits me better than justin69. it was a lotta fun today and i hope to do this more often. maybe sometime if u guys get out during the week you can go to the ice house in ft worth on thursday bike night. i'm there every thursday. hope to see u guys there! O0 O0

----------------------------------------------------------------
Justin, it was nice meeting you and your lady.  Looking forward to doing more riding with you guys.  O0  I'm not going to be able to do the Icehouse this Thurs. cause I'll be out at TMS putting away lot's of cold ones all weekend.  Peace bro.....

Silver-T

jwoolf

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2006, 10:19:27 AM »

Had fun yesterday, Justin!

It was really nice meeting you guys!

Let me know if you can do some work before the rally!  We're leaving thursday AM so, tomorrow would be the best day for me.  If you can't then, we can set something up for after I get back.  I'm not going to sweat it either way!

Looking forward to riding more with you guys!  It was a lot of fun.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal