Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Family Needs Help ride in ROWLETT, TX head count  (Read 6199 times)

minicop

• Old Timer
Family Needs Help ride in ROWLETT, TX head count
« on: October 25, 2006, 09:52:32 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: minicop on October 14, 2006, 11:14:51 PM
Since some of you boys are tooooo lazy to click on the link     It is in Rowlet TX on the 28th of OCT. at THE Ramblin Rose  at 3594 Elm Grove Rd.    ....lets see if we can make something with this...all the money raised will go to the surviving mother Janie

OK boys..........let's see what we can do.  Finally, I can make something.  I dont think there is any close PGR rides Saturday.   Lets get a count, who will be there.   And if you  like to be there but cant due to some kinda slumber party at a buddies house..........................its ok,  you can leave that out...............no need to respond to the count.............thats what we refer to as TMI or "TO MUCH INFO".......or for our past and present Military folks...............DONT ASK DONT TELL         

minicop

• Old Timer
Re: Family Needs Help ride in ROWLETT, TX head count
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 09:57:23 PM »

incase you hadn't been following along...............These Folks....... Father and Son were headed to Soccer practice and some F^&%":*G idiot drunk Cranberries piece of crap crashed and killed both of them.  Leaving a Heart Felt Mother.   Its a Benefit Sort -o-speak  I am sure to help with some of the bills and for the Mom to get back on her Feet.   Cant believe there is anything more important then this that we cant help.  Come on Guys

minicop

minicop

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 09:58:32 PM »

Family lost father and son to a drunk driver on way to soccer practice. For info on benefit ride visit, www.caringbridge.org/visit/codyfox.

minicop

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2006, 10:07:58 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since some of you boys are tooooo lazy to click on the link     It is in Rowlet TX on the 28th of OCT. at THE Ramblin Rose  at 3594 Elm Grove Rd.    ....lets see if we can make something with this...all the money raised will go to the surviving mother Janie

OK boys..........let's see what we can do.  Finally, I can make something.  I dont think there is any close PGR rides Saturday.   Lets get a count, who will be there.   And if you  like to be there but cant due to some kinda slumber party at a buddies house..........................its ok,  you can leave that out...............no need to respond to the count.............thats what we refer to as TMI or "TO MUCH INFO".......or for our past and present Military folks...............DONT ASK DONT TELL         

Heres the final Itinerary

Just got off the phone with Sharon Sharock....

Registration is at                      1000 am   
KSU for the first bike is              1130 am
Poker Run is 80 miles all  over
north Texas to include:
Sachse, Wylie, Lavon,
Farmersville, etc.

Last bike should be back in by     1530pm

*******Cost is $10.00 per bike and $15.00 for a couple********
                   pretty damn cheap for the cause

any more questions call me at 903.440.0426
I will be leaving Sulphur Springs at aroud 0900-0930

minicop
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 10:11:15 PM by minicop »

jwoolf

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2006, 12:33:56 PM »

Minicop, you asked for help on another thread, I responded that I'd like to go but, couldn't.

It's a thread I always post on, for a group I am a core member of. 

Piss off if you don't like the response.  And, to be clear, you were threadjacking OUR thread so, If you think I posted TMI, take it somewhere else.

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2006, 03:35:36 PM »

---------------------------------------------------

Dude, I really don't think that the "slumber party" remark is a way to attract riders to help this grieving widow!!   If the guy can't make it because of previous committments, DON'T RAG ON HIM!!  And by the way.... who is "We"?
JMO, but that was in poor taste....

« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 04:11:17 PM by SilverTribal Driver »

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2006, 04:18:39 PM »

Dude, I really don't think that the "slumber party" remark is a way to attract riders to help this grieving widow!!   If the guy can't make it because of previous committments, DON'T RAG ON HIM!!  JMO, but that was in poor taste....

Could not agree more with Silver Tribal Rider, just because someone post the reason that can not make a certain event does not seem like it is to much information to me. Seems pretty harsh to me. I will not be able to make the event either, my bikes been in the shop for three weeks because it was hit. Found out today the factory sent the wrong frame. Opps I guess that is to much info.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 04:29:28 PM by T-BIRD »
>Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab

minicop

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2006, 06:11:00 AM »

b

Dude, I really don't think that the "slumber party" remark is a way to attract riders to help this grieving widow!!   If the guy can't make it because of previous committments, DON'T RAG ON HIM!!  JMO, but that was in poor taste....

Could not agree more with Silver Tribal Rider, just because someone post the reason that can not make a certain event does not seem like it is to much information to me. Seems pretty harsh to me. I will not be able to make the event either, my bikes been in the shop for three weeks because it was hit. Found out today the factory sent the wrong frame. Opps I guess that is to much info.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 08:15:59 AM by minicop »

minicop

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2006, 08:28:19 AM »

You know what, here it is, the bottom line.................... I orginally posted something  and decided better of it. 

So I'll be try and be the big person here.   

JWOOF,  you were embarrassed  and with the remark you made and the one I followed up with...I 'm sure you were.  As for as Highjacking threads now.....wow for politically correctness I'm sorry.  I sure hope thats not some kind federal offence. 

You came to my thread and made a remark about how you like to be there but a buddies thing was more important.  Was that high jacking too?   If you cant make something and you normally dont go to that thread .  Why respond at all?  I came to your group thats also in the metroplex (ie: Rowlett) to see if there was some riders. Not highjacking. 

I am SORRY if I hurt your feelings. :'(.  I never aim to hurt anyones feelings, poor attempt at being funny I guess O :-\.  So JWOOF I am so sorry for making you feel bad O0.  I'll try and not make fun of you.  On the other hand I would suggest that you dont HIGHJACK someones thread and remark how much you'd like to ride for a benefit but your buddies(what ever) is much more important.

I hope that covers all the bases.  Oh yah...about pissing off and  your a core member whatever whatever...This is a board that we are all memebers of.  If I want to go somewhere and post anything I will.  but, dont respond like you did .......psst...... its not the high road.

and its not your pretty side.  like  I said You made a remark on another thread and I embarrassed you...sorry for hurting your feelings I will try and use some sensitivity next time I make light of a response. 
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 08:38:32 AM by minicop »

jwoolf

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2006, 08:53:38 AM »

Minicop,

Appology accepted.

Now, just to comment.  I only came to this thread to comment because you made a statement about me on this thread.  I came to let you know what I thought of your comment.

That thread that I commented on is a thread that Damon created so that Me, Damon, John and, Rod could always talk on and meet up for rides and know which thread to check.  That is not to say that others are not welcome.  It's just the the 4 of us always ride at least once a week.  We chat and communicate on that thread.  Sometimes we just bullshit there.

Actually, I was not embarrassed.  I was somewhat confused why you would post something like that though.  As you can see by how many posts there are on that thread, we sometimes just rib each other there. 

Let's just put this behind us and move on.   

I hope you find some riders to go to that event.  It sounds like this is a noble cause.

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2006, 07:07:21 PM »

Jwoolf, You have taken the "big person" slot hands down, and the high road. That was a 1st class acceptance of a poor apology. I commend you, sir.
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2006, 07:13:48 PM »

I still love you though MINI!!!!!!!!!!! :o ::) O0 ;D :)
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

minicop

• Old Timer
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2006, 10:00:49 PM »

ohhhhhhhhh be quiet snake .....your just yapping to pump up those post ratings. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2006, 08:06:03 AM »

ohhhhhhhhh be quiet snake .....your just yapping to pump up those post ratings. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

He is shooting for a 1000!

Dusty

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2006, 08:32:22 AM »

Yep.....

Seven minutes between post....guilt got to him.  ;D :D ;D
Pages: [1] 2 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal