Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Sonic bike night in Hurst  (Read 1463 times)

jackandangie

• Old Timer
Sonic bike night in Hurst
« on: October 13, 2006, 02:17:07 PM »

They have a Sonic bike night tonight in Hurst (?) on Precinct line road just south of 183/121. It starts at 7 and runs till 9. I think I'm gonna go. It would be nice to see a few of you Xers out there.
Jack

Morgan Buchanan

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Fantastic Opportunity!  Look and ask me about it!
Re: Sonic bike night in Hurst
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 10:04:02 AM »

who's bike night?  what day?
My now long gone VTX...

jackandangie

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2006, 10:29:47 AM »

Two young guys on VTXs, one with a nice set of LEDs on it showed up at the sonic bike night in hurst a few weeks ago, they had just gotten their bikes I think. They were talking about doing some toy runs with us and we told them where we would meet and stuff for one in Oklahoma. Well... as things go, our meeting times and places have changed and I didn't know how to get in touch with them, hopefully one of em will read this and get in touch with me.

Jack

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "NO PAIN, NO STAIN!!!" Ft. worth
    • http://myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2006, 12:13:07 PM »

hey whats up it's me 8), the young guy with the blue vtx with led's. man we really wanted to go but were not gonna be able to make it :-\. i forgot all about it but we already had plans to go to nacadoshez that same weekend. we made a promise that we would go so i'm not gonna break it. what changed btw? ??? keep me posted on the next one. i'm always looking for a good ride. i appreciate that u diddn't forget us, thanx. O0 O0

OCIFFER, I SweAr To DRunK I'M NoT GoD!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider

jackandangie

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2006, 10:09:29 PM »

hey whats up it's me 8), the young guy with the blue vtx with led's. man we really wanted to go but were not gonna be able to make it :-\. i forgot all about it but we already had plans to go to nacadoshez that same weekend. we made a promise that we would go so i'm not gonna break it. what changed btw? ??? keep me posted on the next one. i'm always looking for a good ride. i appreciate that u diddn't forget us, thanx. O0 O0

I sent you an e-mail. We have a run to Kingston Oklahoma the next weekend (the 11th?) the details are on our calendar at www.usahighwayriders.com

Jack

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal