Local Area Meet and Greets > Dallas/Fort Worth Meet and Greet

Who's ready to ride after resting from BBT?

<< < (2/4) > >>

seefriedm:
We can gather over in Justin (Toni are you able to make it?) and ride backroads over towards Lake Texhoma and pick up our "new" guy and then cruise out towards Celina. I'll get a map together and post it later if thats what everyone is up for?

Sorry Chad its a long haul from your neck of the woods. I'll be in Garland for the Lone Star Indian Grand opening May 31st if you want to get together for lunch and demo the new Indians there.

We'll need to plan a couple of rides before the end of June I'm going in for surgery on my right arm the 30th. I planned it during the hotest part of the year so I won't miss much riding.

Bobcat Biker:
I'm in...if I can get a new starter switch in in time for the 1800....it crapped out on Saturday.  Took it apart.  Cleaned it.  Noticed the plastic is melted under the contact points.  I will get another one...thinking about swapping out the one on the 1300...or I may just ride the 1300 .

matap:
Steve, that stinks.  Hope you get it fixed soon.  Did you get some real moly-lube for that shifter arm?

Bobcat Biker:
Just ordered the part on Partzilla for $40.  Should get here soon.  Took the switch out of the housing for the time being.  It starts ok with a little wiggling...but I hate it being like that.
That's two (2) starter switches on two bikes.  Thinking about getting that plastic insert where the contact points are sitting..and having them made on a 3d printer and selling them for a few bucks. 
and yes...the lube is on the shifter...and the PEPSX stand in on the way as well.

seefriedm:
How is the route below? Nice ride out by the lakes and into Celina for lunch and on the way back stop at Cycle Center in Denton look at the new Valk. and the other bikes. Then throw a leg over our rides and head back to Justin.

http://mapq.st/QCrhaG

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version