Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: 2010 1st Quarter Tri-City Meet & Greet @ K-Bobs Steakhouse, Brenham TX Jan. 23  (Read 21335 times)

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord

battery was dead on charger 

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord

Granddaughter is here as much as I wanted to ride do not see her that often so going to bail
Alvin,Texas

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine

Well bike is together and running. Have a call into the guy that is coming to look at the truck. Just waiting on him to call me back. If he's not coming or coming late I will shoot up 1488 to get there.
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

LEDS installed for $150.00 for members and $200.00 for non members. 14 pods, switch, fuse holder, 3amp fuse included for that price.
http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z147/LEDTAZ/

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine

Made it home save and sound. Enjoyed seeing everyone. :thumbup:
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

LEDS installed for $150.00 for members and $200.00 for non members. 14 pods, switch, fuse holder, 3amp fuse included for that price.
http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z147/LEDTAZ/

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.

Raining there? Been wet here all day!
THUNDER CATS WON!!  ;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

RicksVTX

• Old Timer

we made it home as well. cold front blew in half way home and it was a fight to keep the bike in a lane  :ohwow:

enjoyed seeing everybody.. Connie and Wayne we will see you in a few weeks.. :)  Gumbo its always a hoot hanging with you..  lunch was great. great job in planning the event.

take care and see the gang again soon..

rick and ellen

Ironhorse1800

• Old Timer

Home safe and all was good. Friends, food and ride. Couldn't ask for more.

I'm a bit confused. They told me that I was leading the pack back to s/w Houston. I took the scheduled right on FM 359 and nobody, I mean nobody followed me around the corner. Was I that :hurl: :cuss: as leader?  :'(

Oh well, at least the Mrs. didn't leave me!
Ironhorse1800 -My 2004 1800 N S3

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R

Very good to meet new folks (Alejandro & James) and to see everyone else, had a real good time. Nice ride back thanks Reddragon  :thumbup:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook

Had a GREAT time.  Thanks Matap for setting this up.  It was great to see familiar faces and meet new ones.  There was a very nice sized crowd there.

Hoss, I'm sorry, I thought I told you we were going to go on down 1093 to 99 and catch 762 home.  You were a great leader.  :thumbup: :bikerider:
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

alejandro1800vtx

• Master Tejano Rider

made it home !!  :laugh:

we have to do it again  :pot:

;)
Gumbo get ready to ride in this way.
Nice to meet yall.  :notworthy:
just take it slow

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R

made it home !!  :laugh:

we have to do it again  :pot:

;)

I'll give you a shout when I make a east TX run  :bikerider: :bikerider:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

alejandro1800vtx

• Master Tejano Rider

U have my number  :c

we miss the rain, perfect ride home. Some heavy trafic on 610 but we move along i was home by 4:30  :bikerider:
just take it slow

jedishon

• Old Timer
  • Katy, Tx

Had a GREAT time.  Thanks Matap for setting this up.  It was great to see familiar faces and meet new ones.  There was a very nice sized crowd there.

Hoss, I'm sorry, I thought I told you we were going to go on down 1093 to 99 and catch 762 home.  You were a great leader.  :thumbup: :bikerider:

So if I have this right, the leader didn't know which way everyone else was going.
Thats better than my bike stalling (left the kickstand down, daaaa) and not wanting to start untill everyone else was out of sight.
Nice meeting new people and good food too.

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook

and not wanting to start untill everyone else was out of sight.
Jerry, when we pulled out of the Shell station I looked around and didn't see anyone left...where were you stranded?
Hope you and Cathy had a good time.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

Railroader

• Old Timer
  • ORANGE is the fastest color!

Had a great time as always. Great route headed out there. Thought I was going to get a soaking after splitting away from Wayne and Connie, but didn't get a drop.  See yall next time  :thumbup:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal